Style.com D&G Dolce & Gabbana F/W 06

Classic Beauty

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Style.com D&G Dolce & Gabbana F/W 06

What is the name of the song in the beginning of this fashion video? Thanks!

I just found out the song isn't a remix. "Flashdance" transitions into Deep Dish's "Dream (Axwell Remix)." lol I'm so happy I found these!

Originally posted by Classic Beauty@Jan 25 2007, 12:21 PM
I just found out the song isn't a remix. "Flashdance" transitions into Deep Dish's "Dream (Axwell Remix)." lol I'm so happy I found these!
It transitions into "Dreams"? What album is this on, a mix album? The version of "Flashdance" used in the clip sounds slightly different than the one heard on their album George Is On. You should also check out Deep Dish vs Dire Straits - "Flashing For The Money."

Originally posted by capnmunch+Jan 25 2007, 02:04 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (capnmunch @ Jan 25 2007, 02:04 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin-Classic Beauty@Jan 25 2007, 12:21 PM
I just found out the song isn't a remix.  "Flashdance" transitions into Deep Dish's "Dream (Axwell Remix)."  lol I'm so happy I found these!
It transitions into "Dreams"? What album is this on, a mix album? The version of "Flashdance" used in the clip sounds slightly different than the one heard on their album George Is On. You should also check out Deep Dish vs Dire Straits - "Flashing For The Money."[/b][/quote]
It might be on one of David Guetta's albums beacause the song in the clip is called "Flashdance (Guetta & Garraud F*** Me I'm Famous Remix)." Then in the actual fashion show, it transitions into "Dreams (Axwell Remix)" because the ending sound of the "Flashdance" remix meshes with the part of "Dreams" that was used. I actually heard "Flashing For The Money" while I was searching for that "Flashdance" remix. It's a hot song too.

Back