Doctor Who

Danie450

Reaction score
What is the song that they played at the end of the doctor who episode "doomsday" when rose sees the doctor for the last time?

It was season 2, with david tennant and billie piper. Anyone know?

It's called "Doomsday" and you can purchase the albulm on iTunes now. They released it on January 16th.

I apologize if there is already a thread for Doctor Who. I searched, but couldn't find one.

Does anybody know what song is playing during the Christmas episode between season/series 2 and 3 (aka 3x00 The Runaway Bride)? It's a Christmas song I've never heard before, I think it mentions reindeer.

The End of Doctor Who

At this end of part two of Doctor Who this season, where David Tenant is leaving and being replaced by a new doctor, the Ood sang a song for him.. It was beautiful, ethereal music and I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about it..
I don't know if it was produced solely for the episode or if it's actually a known piece of classical music, so I'd be grateful for any info on it..
Thanks..

(P.S. I really can't stand the guy who's replaced Tenant.. Ugh)..

Hi there

In reply to Susies question it was created specifically for the episode. Good news is according to Murray Gold on Twitter there should be a new soundtrack coming in February. Keep an eye out on www.silvascreenmusic.com If theres going to be any news of it in the next month it will be there. Its pretty much a guarantee that piece of music will be on it. Thought it was brilliant. Also loved this piece that was played throughout the end.....

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HPTNRcUSAY[/ame]

Thanks

Shaun

Oh, thanks Shaun, but that wasn't the episode I was talking about.. It was the final episode, right after The Doctor spoke to Rose, he stumbled towards the Tardis and an Ood appeared and began to sing the song to him.. It played right up until he entered the Tardis and changed into the new Doctor.. I hope that makes it a bit clearer.. Because both episodes were similar, so sorry for the confusion..

Ah sorry Susie its the way my reply reads. I was actually talking about the episode/scene you were asking about - it must have been the way my reply reads. The youtube video I copied across was just a second piece that I personally liked. trust me the scene/music you are after will definately be on the new soundtrack - GUARANTEED. :)

Ah sorry Susie its the way my reply reads. I was actually talking about the episode/scene you were asking about - it must have been the way my reply reads. The youtube video I copied across was just a second piece that I personally liked. trust me the scene/music you are after will definately be on the new soundtrack - GUARANTEED. :)

Thank you, hon.. Got it.. I'm really looking forward to the album..

Back