MTV Dancelife - Episode 1

JBC

Reaction score
I'm looking for the song playing during the episode 1 audition. It was a female rapper.

Also, the song that ended the episode.

There were a ton of songs throughout the episode. It's repeating again tomorrow, and I've set it to record. I'll try to work up a list or something after it airs.

I was just wondering if anyone knew the song they use for the opening scenes and credits for dancelife on MTV??? It has the words dance in it but i can't find it. So if anyone knows let me know. Thanks

Opening Credits/Theme:
"Find A New Way" by Young Love
Get it at Amazon.

Introducing the cast:
"Today" by Junkie XL
Get it at Amazon.

Walking into audition:
"Do That There" by Lyrics Born
Get it at Amazon.

Learning choreography:
"Be Easy" by Ghostface Killah
Get it at Amazon.

first time groups perform for JLo:
"Get Right" by Jennifer Lopez ft. Fabolous
Get it at Amazon.

Girls who make the cut, dance for JLo:
"Mysterious" - Jentina (can't find this one anywhere)

Guys dance for JLo:
"Whatever You Wanna Do" by Jennifer Lopez
Get it at Amazon.

Ending/Jersey dances:
"Taking Chances" by Platinum Weird
Get it at Amazon.

--------
That's all I got. Plenty of other songs I didn't catch though (mostly all the instrumental stuff). :)

the mtv site says the group "kinky" is featured throughout the season.. dunno, hope that helps. looks like it will be an amazing show with great music too!

I'm looking for the song that was playing when the girl with long black hair and green shirt was dancing to by herself...I only watched a little bit of the show, but I think it was towards the end. The song was sung by a female vocalist...anyways if anyone can help that would be great. Thanks!!

lookin for this song as well... lyrics are

"i dont have a future figured out, and maybe this is gone to fast , maybe its not meant to last. what do you say to taking chances, what do you say to jumping off the edge.never knowing if there is solid ground below or a hand to hold or if there is hell to pay.."

its from DANCELIFE on jan 15th premiere episode jersey's dance of the week. can be seen and heard on mtv.com

what is the name of the song and artist?

The last song (Jersey's Dance) is by Platinum Weird, called 'Taking Chances'.

PS-Can't find a downloadable version yet, but you can check the vid out here:

Back