I has a question

Originally posted by dascoot@Jan 13 2007, 03:17 PM
Doot doodoot doot doodoot doot doodoot..
morse... or a song?

Btw look at the new quote in my sig!

Yes it's a song. Paula Cole - "Where Have All The Cowboys Gone".

Quote From The Black Ninja: :ph34r:

"In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order"

Actually it is Idi Amin :angry:

Another Amin Quote:

"Even Amin does not know how many people he has ordered to be executed... The country is littered with bodies."

Thank GOD I am an American :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Jan 13 2007, 01:49 PM
Quote From The Black Ninja: :ph34r:

"In any country there must be people who have to die. They are the sacrifices any nation has to make to achieve law and order"

Actually it is Idi Amin :angry:
Just because somebody said it doesn't mean it's true.

Originally posted by Panther@Jan 13 2007, 01:12 AM
Where has all the cowboys :eek:
!! NO! THE COWBOYS!! Who is this "Where" and where can we find him and save the cowboys?!?!?!

XP

Sorry, I'm bored as well. I've been snowed in my house (well, iced in anyway) all weekend.

OH, but I do have a question for you. K, we got this new computer and we lost the disk that had the driver for my printer. No big deal right? Well the problem is that when I try to download from HP's website it won't connect to their ftp server. I've tried disabling norton but still no good. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 15 2007, 12:25 AM
Sorry, I'm bored as well. I've been snowed in my house (well, iced in anyway) all weekend.

OH, but I do have a question for you. K, we got this new computer and we lost the disk that had the driver for my printer. No big deal right? Well the problem is that when I try to download from HP's website it won't connect to their ftp server. I've tried disabling norton but still no good. Any ideas?
Em

Can you tell me what kind of printer it is? (should be a 4-digit number)

I can see if I can find it

K I just went to the HP site and tried to download it and i have no problem downloading the drivers for it :unsure:

You should try again maybe their ftp server was down for the moment.

If it still doesnt work, I'll see if I can put it up somewhere for you.

No, it's something on my end that I can't figure out. :( I tried several times yesterday and today. I've also tried with both firefox and IE and still nothing. :(

I could order the CD but I would have to wait 5-7 business days and pay 10 dollars for it which I think is crap.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Jan 15 2007, 02:10 AM
No, it's something on my end that I can't figure out. :( I tried several times yesterday and today. I've also tried with both firefox and IE and still nothing. :(
Hmm

From what I see the driver is a whopping 78 MB...

I'll see if I can download it for you, then upload it to rapidshare or something, ok?

Back