Apple iPod 2007

jecker75

Reaction score
Was at the Apple Macworld Expo and viewed the new tv promo introduced by Mr. Jobs for the apple ipod and had the song already on mine when I heard the music. It's from an upcoming band

BAND: The Fratellis

SONG: Flathead

debut on the tv screen now ;)
iPod + iTunes TV commercial (2007)
song title: "Flathead"
artist/band: The Fratellis

i love the fact, that i see this commercial on tv, come straight here to check out what song it is, and then there it is as the top threat. good find!

... plus, what a great band name

Originally posted by fitchcadytown@Jan 25 2007, 08:29 PM
i love the fact, that i see this commercial on tv, come straight here to check out what song it is, and then there it is as the top threat. good find!

... plus, what a great band name
"Flathead" by Fratellis (also available on the album "Costello Music")

Get it at Amazon.

the commercial where the people are dancing, and there are all these green and yellow and orange colors... its hard to describe.. hopefully you know what im talking about

the newest of the ipod commercials has this song that sounds electronic and is fast but gets a bit faster towards the end. i've only seen it once so this is all i've got so far, but it's the latest one. anyway...

and also, a while back a mercedes M class commercial featured an old song. it's jazzy, wordless and just music and it sounds a lot like pink floyd's MONEY. it's been featured in tons of movies and shows but i can't figure out what it's called.

WHAT IS IT!?

There is a new ipod commercial with very vibrant colored silhouettes, with a alt/punk rockish sounding song...help please?

Originally posted by kndarlow413+Feb 1 2007, 08:01 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (kndarlow413 @ Feb 1 2007, 08:01 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-kndarlow413@Feb 1 2007, 08:00 AM
Yeah I saw that thread...it's not that one :(
Never mind.....I can't delete my own posts....sorry. [/b][/quote]
So are you not saying that it is not that one or not?

:unsure: :blink: :rolleyes:

Couldn't believe when I saw this commercial on the other day that they'd made it in an American spot. Been a big fan of their's for the past year or so and it took me off guard. Good record, but the singles on it are definitely the stand-out tracks.

Back