Bridgestone Golf

KSanford33

Reaction score
There's a commercial for Bridgestone golf balls in which there's a song that mentions 'boom' a lot. It's a futuristic looking commercial. If anyone can tell me what song that is, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys.

-KS

They are running this commercial a lot on the Golf Channel and on CBS during The Masters coverage. It's very blues/rock style and seems to be a take off on John Lee Hooker's "Boom, Boom". I don't know who the artist is doing this version. You could try Big Head Todd & The Monsters version of "Boom, Boom" for one that's a little similar. B)

More Info...The ad is for the Bridgestone B330 Seamless Cover Golf Ball. The one I saw had Fred "Boom Boom" Couples in it and played on the USA network during the Masters broadcast. The song is a faster tempo and plays on the word "Boom". It could be a made for product only song but, it doesn't sound that way to me. It sounds like clips from a current song. Anybody else know who the artist may be? ;)

This commercial is resurfacing. There is even a new one with Stuart Appleby.

Anybody know what song it is?

found this on another site:

"The song you're asking about is a studio cut done by a group called "Black Ryan." It was only cut as a 30-sec spot, specifically for the Bridgestone Golf commercial. This is not an excerpt from a full song, just a studio band 30-sec cut that was written and performed by the same studio band."

Back