Full House

Reaction score
Does anyone know what song is the theme song of the Full House? And the John Stamos song that was famous that he sang? thanks in advance for your help!!

Well, Uncle Jesse sang "Forever" by the Beach Boys (at his wedding I think), and "Kokomo" with the Beach Boys professionally (I'm not sure if he actually sang the song on the show). Do those answer your questions?

As for the theme song, it's called "Everywhere You Look" performed by Jesse Frederick and was written just for the show.

What is the name of the song played in the episode "To Joey With Love" on Full House. This is the blues song that Danny and Viper were playing on their guitars. I wan't to know what the song is.

There aren't any lyrics in the song. The song is an instrumental.

theme song "Everywhere You Look" by a few people - Jeff Franklin, Jesse Frederick, Bennett Salvay also Non-Original Music by Todd Rundgren song "Hodja". Hope this helps.

The song is played during the show not at the begining or the end. It is a guitar duet between Mildew and Viper. I have heard people play this song before when they are playing around on their guitars.

Hello , i was just watching the full house show where they go to disney world . there is a song at the end of the show that im looking for . some of the lyrics are
"a dream that your wish will come true " Jesse os singing the song . its a slow song . can anyone help me . i would be thankfull . have a great day

Peace 2 all

Could it be the "When You Wish Upon A Star" song that Disney seems to love?

thanks for your effort but thats not the song i did find the song . it was " A dream is a wish your heart " thank you so very much though :)

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Ilene Woods (Amazon) is the full song for anyone interested. It's from Cinderella :eek:k:

Ok, ok, i was watching the show yesterday with my wife who loves it (i dont get it), and it was the episode:

"No More Mr. Dumb Guy" from Season 3 (i googled it) -- for those who might have the box set. At the end when Jesse is at the party with his wife/girlfriend, he arm wrestles this guy because he's jealous of the man's intellect. Anyway his wife/girlfriend is upset with him for acting like a "jerk" and Jesse rushes over to her to explain his actions.

In the background, the band at the party is playing this classical song heavy on the piano but with some strings. I've heard it before many times but i'm not sure where, i think maybe once in an anime cartoon but it is definitely, definitely a well known song.

I need help finding out what it is.

Back