Super Fast-Paced Song

[Spectre]

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I was just wondering if anybody could help me find out the name of a song that I've been trying to find for about a year now.

I heard it during the announcements for my school one morning, and really liked the beat. Unfortunately, the clip I heard had no lyrics. I believe that it may just be instrumental, and has a techno/dance/electronic feel to it. I guess it's sort of the type of song The Chemical Bros. would make. It was also incredibly fast-paced. I wish I had more information to work with, but unfortunately, that's about it. :(

If anyone can list any songs that match that criteria, I would really appreciate it. ^_^

Darude - Sandstorm ?? Maybe?
It's fast paced and the first thing that popped into my head.

Good luck finding it ;)

Originally posted by Jenny@Jan 7 2007, 07:56 AM
Darude - Sandstorm ?? Maybe?
It's fast paced and the first thing that popped into my head.

Good luck finding it ;)
No, unfortunately that's not it.

Thank you for the suggestion. :)

Just some ideas....

Omnibus
Punk - Ferry Corsten
Resurrection -PPK
Consequence - M.O.R.P.H.
No Alternative
Blood is pumping

Good luck!

Sorry guys, but those aren't it either.

I really appreciate everyone's input though, and I'm pleased to find some songs that I really from your suggestions. ^_^

I'll try to check the forum daily, so don't feel as if I'm just abandoning my search. I MUST find it! :p

It could be any Drum and Bass song, so this is pretty hard.

Try these artists:
Evol Intent
Calibre
Ewun
Dieselboy
Andy C
Counterstrike
Pendulum
Technical Itch
Bad Company UK
Raiden
Propaganda
High Contrast

Thank you for the ideas guys. I'll check them out as soon as I get the chance and post back A.S.A.P. ^_^

i would check music under genres such as rave and as suggested above, drum and bass.

Good luck.

Back