Brothers & Sisters

joem12345

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the song is for the new ABC drama called Brothers and Sisters, with Callista Flockheart?

Yep, I'm not the original poster but that's the right song.
The link had no track samples though, had to go on Amazon to hear the clip.

Thanx, was looking for it as well.

Does anyone know what song is playing on the current commercial for abc's Brothers & Sisters?

the lyrics that you hear during the promo are sung by a woman and go:

We live, we love, we forgive and never give up.

Anyone find anything yet? I don't think the link works anymore. It shows a scene from last night's episode instead, but the song is also attached to the new Brothers & Sisters promo airing now for the January 14 episode.

Lyrics kind of sound like: We got love...you got me...it's like I knew baby...

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by TGilders@Jan 11 2007, 10:15 PM
Ah, nothing like the condescending "Use Search" smiley. Thanks!
Not meant to be condescending...I wish it was this face :D - makes it more friendly...however, the search tool has proven to be very useful for myself, and I encourage everyone to try it before they post a Q...

Trust me, I'm sure I'll get the " :usesearch: " thrown at me at some point :blink: B)

im pretty sure on one of the brothers and sisters commercials is "Suddenly I See"-KT Tunstall but im not 100% sure

Is there an answer to this question because the clip is definitely not KT Tunstall

Bump.

Does anyone have ANY idea what the song was? And I know with each day that passes the chances of finding the song slip even further from my grasp

I think I might know it.

Ever Fallen in Love? by Nouvelle Vague off the album Bande A Part

I hope that's it.

The Nouvelle Vague song is not it. I e-mailed ABC but haven't heard anything back yet...of course. Someone please help!

Oops. Sorry to give you false hope. The first link in the post was expired, so it looks like I was thinking of a different promo. The youtube links definitely have a different song than the one I was thinking of. Sorry. I hope you find it. At least this bumps your post.

Back