The Songs We Want

doctormemory

Pro Member
Reaction score
ADTUNES is a super resource for identifying the great songs we hear in advertisements.

But, we don't find many of the songs we look for. Which ones do you wish we could find but didn't?

I can think of five right off:

The Samuel Adams commercial where the people come out of the party at dawn and the lyrics go, "Days like these will never end."

The LG Flat Panel Commercial with the lyrics "If I could stop the hands of time."

The background music for the Linux Red Hat promos.

The background music for the Zurich commercials.

The background music for the St. Ives or St. Yves commercials.

Any others out there?

;) :(

Still waiting for the song from that Target ad with the British guards that brought me here in the first place and I still can't find the version of Guantanamera from that commercial for (I think) iced tea when the lady imagines she's on a tropical beach.

Not sure that those qualify as they've both been identified but I can't get them so.....

For me it's the Dove Soap Commercial. They had some kind of strips or something with Brian Eno-like music in the background. It was a long time ago, so I'm over it now

The song from that "America's Got Talent" commercial that goes "I wanna fly high and never come down" was never identified. (It is not "We Never Change" or anything by Coldplay.)

The Andrea Revel song "Clap! Shake! Jump!" (featuring Behavior) was featured in an Old Navy commercial, and her own official site promised a full version of the song for months, but it seems that it was never released.

EDIT: Also that darned Wigglin' Jell-O song.

The LG Flat Panel Commercial with the lyrics "If I could stop the hands of time."

Is that the Jamaican-ish sounding one that goes, "this beard of bees, has no power over me.."

I really want that song. :(

the becks "life beckons" commercial that has the hot looking girl dancing on the bar or table or something.

Back