Dictionary of fake words

dumbduck

Reaction score
I know everyone has come up with some crazy words in their time, here is the post to share those words with the rest of the world

Wum - noun - A deragatory name for a woman

example sentance - Wum make me a sandwich
country of orgin - United States

(as seen on Urban Dictionary)

Storkler - noun - One who snorkels while eating the meat of a bird

ex. sentance - Pete was often called a storkler because of his need to eat chicken while snorkling
counry of orgin - United States

storkling
storkled

pronounced just like stork with ler on the end

Sniglets! I haven't heard that word in forever! I did a little sniglet column in the middle school newspaper once a month but the only word I remember is "skerlies" which were the little paper shreds that hang off the end of a piece of paper ripped from a spiral notebook.

Smellucinate (verb): To hallucinate a smell.
Aw man, I was totally smellucinating last night! It was trippy!

SEE ALSO-
Smellucination
Smellucinagenic (Drug which one will one day use to smellucinate)

PLEASE NOTE: These definitions do not reflect any interests and/or pastimes of poster. These definitions were created for the sole purpose of laughing. Drug free is the way to be and all that jazz ^_~

Roller or Rolla (noun): a female or male person who "rolls" through dick and vagina like no tommorow.

I just found out that Erica slept with Sean, Bobby, Troy, and Bill at the house party last night! She's such a fuckin rolla!

Relating words: trick, hoe, slut, and bitch

Someone made up a new word called "Hurlo"

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Originally posted by jffodom@Jan 9 2007, 12:59 PM
Someone made up a new word called "Hurlo"

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:
There's nothing wrong with neologisms, just as long as people understand what is being said. I think most people know what "hurlo" is supposed to be. :) :wave:

Back