Techno/Dance Songs

Redonkulous

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi, i would like to know the names of some good techno/dance songs, kinda like the stuff you would find in a dance club. I like stuff like Darude, Alice Deejay, Quesh and DJ Sammy. Any help would be appriciated! :)

Also I have this song called Everytime We Touch by Cascada and if you have it you know what type I would like

Kate Ryan, who is French, is quite good... Uhhm, and Ian Van Dahl's "Will I" is an excellent song... I like Motorcycle's "When The Rush Comes"...

My suggestion would be to purchase any CDs entitled "Trance: Perfect Playlist" or something like that. You would think Trance would be something different, but on the CDs I have most of the songs are like those above and "Everytime We Touch."

Hope this helped ^_^

Originally posted by DrifterDreams@Dec 29 2006, 05:19 PM
Kate Ryan, who is French, is quite good... Uhhm, and Ian Van Dahl's "Will I" is an excellent song... I like Motorcycle's "When The Rush Comes"...

My suggestion would be to purchase any CDs entitled "Trance: Perfect Playlist" or something like that. You would think Trance would be something different, but on the CDs I have most of the songs are like those above and "Everytime We Touch."

Hope this helped ^_^
most over-suggested piles of crap

For original Poster:
I'd suggest downloading a bunch of techno/trance songs and find a few songs that you rather enjoy and post their names. That way we can see what your tastes are and can better suggest music.

Or

head over to a forum dedicated to that sort of music

IE: trance.nu

Some songs i got that i liked are:

Base Attack - Techno Rocker
Zomie Nation - Kernkraft 400 (OhOhOh Remix)
DJ Jean - The Launch

Sorry got some more:

Fredde Le Grand - Put Your Hands Up For Detroit
Paul Oakenfold - Ready Steady Go
Rob Dougan - Clubbed To Death

Originally posted by Redonkulous@Dec 29 2006, 03:41 PM
Hi, i would like to know the names of some good techno/dance songs, kinda like the stuff you would find in a dance club. I like stuff like Darude, Alice Deejay, Quesh and DJ Sammy. Any help would be appriciated! :)
Um, your avatar is hilarious :D

Some songs I'd like to hear in a club (if only I were old enough!):

1. The Whistle Song - DJ Alligator (HAHA!)
2. Dreamer - Livin' Joy (one of my all-time favorites)
3. For An Angel - Paul Van Dyk
4. Trance and Acid - Kai Tracid
5. Never Again - Milk Inc.
6. Surrender - Lasgo
7. Godd - Marco V
8. At The End (Scumfrog Remix) - IIO
9. Prison Break theme (Ferry Corsten breakout mix) - Ferry Corsten
10. He's a pirate! - DJ Tiesto (sweet Pirates of the Caribbean theme remix)
11. Adagio for Strings - DJ Tiesto
12. The Silence (remix) - DJ Tiesto
13. Overdrive - DJ Scot Project
14. Ultra Curve - Cosmic Gate

DI.FM is a really good place to learn about new techno, trance and house songs. It's an online radio but I always keep a pad next to me when I'm listening to write down the names of artists I like.

Originally posted by donkeychips+Dec 29 2006, 11:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (donkeychips @ Dec 29 2006, 11:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-DrifterDreams@Dec 29 2006, 05:19 PM

Hope this helped ^_^

most over-suggested piles of crap
[/b][/quote]
Wow, sorry that my suggestions were "over-suggested piles of crap". "Everytime We Touch" is a very popular, common song. Sorry that I stuck to other common, popular songs.

Don't criticize what I say... I was trying to be HELPFUL!!!

I guess next time I'll just shut my mouth because I'm sure all I would suggest would be things heard on KISS FM or something. Oh yeah, I'm all into the popular stuff! Cursive who? Menomena-whattheheck?!

Bug off.

Haha, sorry that I killed it by being negative o_O
I just hate it when people criticize me when they don't know me. I was just trying to help ^^;

NINIJA ( :ph34r: ) Is "All over this one".....Just check my posts and you will have all the answers.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

here's a few that i like:

Armin Van Buuren - Shivers (oy vey! to die for!)
Armin Van Buuren - Burned With Desire
DJ Liquid - Blowyamind
Ann Lee - Two Times (i just cant get tired of this song no matter what, its so cute)
Benny Benassi - Love Is Gonna Save Us
Tiesto - Walking On Clouds

hope ya like 'em :rolleyes:

Back