Ugly Betty

SunRunner

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone know the name of the group doing the cover of Donna Summer's "Hot Stuff" that plays during this week's Ugly Betty promos? A promo just played during Dancing With the Stars.

Thanks!

I'm still looking for this artist. Any ideas anyone? The song sounds a bit electronica, and it's a female singer.

You were right, Princess_of_Passion. Thanks!!

okay, i really like the song, and it says something about a heart. it was also on a americas next top model promo early october.

the song that has been used for the past few weeks in the promos for ugly betty is a song from the 'pussycat dolls' called 'hot stuff (i want you back)'

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

You just made my day! I have been looking for that song ever since I heard it. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

:D

I'm looking for a song that was featured in an Ugly Betty promo over the holidays.

I can't remember all of the lyrics but I remember them saying "an ordinary girl" or something like that.

It sounded like Jason Mraz.

Thanks!

I'm actually looking for the song in this promo too... I have not a clue who it is who sings it or what the title of the song is but it shows clips of Betty in her butterfly costume, there is a part where Sofia( Salma Hayek) asks Betty to show her her braces, and other assorted clips. I managed to catch a slight bit of the lyrics and it is something like.." when it may come along, you're gonna have to stand tall" Now, those lyrics could be completely false, my hearing isnt that impeccable but stand tall, standing tall, standing something was definitely in the song. Any result would be much appreciated!!

Thanks in Advance!

Originally posted by Odessa9000@Jan 3 2007, 05:24 PM
The song is by Jason Mraz, called "The Beauty in Ugly". It apparently will be on iTunes sometime this month! You can listen to it at the above link.
Supposed to be available on iTunes this Tuesday, Jan 9 at iTunes.

In the meantime, you can catch up on all the episodes at .

For those wanting the song from the Ugly Betty promo:

The full version of the Jason Mraz song is available now at.

i know what song you are talking about its by:

KT TUNSTALL : SUDDENLY I SEE

Ugly Betty premiere

Outdated - when the fall shows were being advertised. Female singer. "...I'm just a little caught in the middle...". Anyone know the song? Singer? Etc? Thanks!

-Jennifer.

Back