The hunt

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
ok so in the movie ''The Excorsim of Emily Rose'' this lady Cool voice lady talks about people who are connected to both worlds, and that is how Emily is possesd. Ok so
I'm look for a dialog type thing on what she talks about... can anyone lead me to it or help me find it?

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 29 2006, 09:07 AM
I'm pregnant
:huh: :eek: :blink: It wasn't me!!!!!!!! :unsure: I've never even been to Texas :whistle:

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 29 2006, 09:08 AM
Yes it was ;)
:D good. So how ya been?

I'd ask what you've been up to but.........I guess we know now :p

Originally posted by givemfitz+Dec 29 2006, 12:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (givemfitz @ Dec 29 2006, 12:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Enyone@Dec 29 2006, 09:07 AM
I'm pregnant
:huh: :eek: :blink: It wasn't me!!!!!!!! :unsure: I've never even been to Texas :whistle: [/b][/quote]
apparently your boys don't just swim, they do biking!!! :lol:

:lol: They jog too. Damn Ironmen is what they are. <_<

Originally posted by cultclassic+Dec 29 2006, 11:36 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (cultclassic @ Dec 29 2006, 11:36 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by givemfitz@Dec 29 2006, 12:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Enyone
@Dec 29 2006, 09:07 AM
I'm pregnant

:huh: :eek: :blink: It wasn't me!!!!!!!! :unsure: I've never even been to Texas :whistle:
apparently your boys don't just swim, they do biking!!! :lol:[/b][/quote]
:lol:

No that just meant, thanks you're a savior to me and I want tohave your millions of babies. thus, I'm pregnant ;)

does anyone have new years plans?

Heyyyy. Cyberbabies!!! They sound cute enough to sell on Ebay. :p

Yes, we plan to hang out here at home, put the baby to bed, and then get in the hottub and drink some bubbly. :D

I will be ringing in the new year in bed asleep, knocked the fuggout on Fluoxetine! :woo:

my new year's will suck just like any other one i've tried to make fun.

Back