HBO On Demand

wirefan

Reaction score
I am going nuts trying to find one of the songs HBO uses for it's On Demand Ads.
The Ad cuts alot of movies together that HBO has On Demand (time warner), and the song sounds like a harder emo song with a male singer (almost like the walkmen) The opening part of the song is a nice guitar/drum riff played in 3. BOOM, POW!, POW! - BOOM, POW!, POW!
Then it goes to straight 4/4 time for the verse. Huge hook and a great voice.. i've looked through every google search and forum for hours.
It's not Paul Van Dyk, Tammany Hall, or Nina Simone (obviously, though she is a goddess). It sounds like a cool indie band.. PLEASE HELP

I hope that I am refering to the right song. I believe you are referring to the Icontrol advertisement for HBO OnDemand that plays in the background while clips of the Matrix Reloaded and Bruce Almighty play. I believe the name of the song is C'mon, C'mon by The Von Blondies. I hope this helps!

Heh i had a hard time finding this one too and i'm pretty sure this is it. its call "Relative Ways" by ...And you will know us by the trail of our dead. Long name huh? They have some other good stuff too, check it out. I

:) :lol: :huh: :angry: :ph34r:

Does anyone know what the song is that they are playing one of the HBO on demand movie preview things is? Its the one where they show The Matrix Revolutions and House of Sand and Fog.

I have some of the lyrics but I still cant find the song. The lyrics I have are "cant live cant breath im underneath its times like these i need you here with me"

Thanks

Can anyone help me locate the name of the song and artist who are currently being played on HBO ON DEMAND's cable channel (San Antonio TW Cable channel 940)? The song is kind of a semi-slow pop tune featuring a male vocalist and I think it has the lyrics "Happily Ever After" in it. If you can help, it'd be might nice of ya!

np, I went in search of the song too after hearing it, but i knew it was robbie williams :)

There's yet another catchy tune on HBO on demand, which I'm trying to find, some of the lyrics are like "ride in on you" and satisfy... something. Help would be appreciated.

Groove Armada, "Tuning In"

'Tuning in on you, right in on you, right in on you.' It's in iTunes. Cheers -

Does anyone have HBO on demand? when you see the previews they show you what shows,, movies, and specials will be on and then they have this commercial like promo where they show movies and series that are going to be on in the month... and they play a song in the background for each month... and the song playing for october i dont know what it is, its soem accoustic song... anyone know it? thanks

HBO On Demand Previews

I have Time Warner cable and its digital of course and they have the On demand channels HBO, Cinemax, Showtime etc. When you go to the HBO on demand channel you get to pick which movie or HBO you want to see and part of the screen is a menu and the other part shows previews of movies and shows that have come out for the month... and usually part of the previews they have a new song playing every month. I wanted to know Novembers song that was being played it was some accoustic song, i tried typing in some of the lyrics but couldnt find any matches. Even the song for this month is pretty good. Does anyone have a clue?

Can anyone tell me who sings the song that plays during the HBO On Demand Commercial. It's an acoustic song and the lyrics are some thing like "don't worry" and "it's really okay"? The commercial is about missing your favorite shows on HBO.

The song is "It's OK" by a duo (who write and perform songs for children) called Rosenshontz.

Would anyone happen to know the name of the song that is played on the HBO On Demand Channel when they are showing the trailer for Lake House? I would really appreciate any help anyone can give me... :)

Back