Ford Edge

ponfontaine

Reaction score
i just saw the commercial recently and i didn't pay much attention to it..

but in the ad i think the car is on a building top and then the song's kinda ROCKISH
and it says "living life on the edge"?

can anyone help me figure it out?

it's Ford Edge :)

song title: "Miles and Miles"
artist/band: Dee

Ads for the Ford Edge started showing on TV this week, and the music is awesome. I'm looking for it now.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oRE7AOLSkEo

Lyrics:
"I like the view from above
I want to do what I want
and what I want to do is
to see for miles and miles and miles on end
I like to live on the Edge"

Somebody owes LCD Soundsystems some money or at least an apology.

I think it sounds it sounds a lot like Rinocerose.

Thanks for the download link.

I don't have to mant details but there is a ford truck commercial on now and it has a song that says at the end: " I like to live on the edge" anybody know it?

The song goes "I like to live on the edge.." And there's more, but I can't remember it. Cx

Anyway, I tried to find it but I can't. I'm afraid that it might have been made especially for the commercial. Anyway, any help is loved. ^^;

I dont remember what kind of car it was but it is the commercial where the couple is driving down the side of the building (the chick goes to drink water and the guy puts on the brakes and the water goes in her face) but theres a good techno/electronic song in it and i would really like to know what it is.

:huh: my son has been walking around singing the two lines from that commercial:

"I like to live on the edge...I like the view from above..."

he would like to know the rest of the lyrics and those same two lines are making me a little crazy, so if it is a real song...

please, PLEASE someone help me out with this song (lyrics, title, artist...)

thanks! :huh:

Does anyone know the song in that Ford Edge commercial? The car is diving on buildings and stuff and the song plays in the background.

I have been desperately looking for this song since it first appeared on T.V. It's either a mazda or mitsubishi type of car I think, it is redish maroon and a man is driving it with a woman as a passenger. The car is driving on the edges of the sky scrapers. The song goes "I want to live on the edge...... I want to see you from miles and miles and miles and miles on air......I want to live on the edge." Anyone please help. Thanks it greatly appreciated.

the one that i was looking for is the one where they are riding on the buildings on 2 wheels one guy and one girl

This ad cracks me up. At one point, it says at the bottom, "Yes, this is a fantasy. No, cars can't drive on the side of buildings."

It's good they didn't put something like, "Driven by trained professional. Do not attempt."

Because people are stupid enough to do it.

Back