CSI Season 7

irishking76

Reaction score
Just saw an ad (10/24) for CSI during Criminal Minds in which it talked about how you can now watch original CSI episiodes...A male singer...

Any Help?

I'd love to know what song the "quicksand" one is, too - that was gorgeous, but I've never been able to find it :(

I don't know if it has been asked or answered and I have searched these forums and haven't found the answer. So here it goes.

There is a new CSI promo for he new season and I want to know what the song is in it. It is song by a guy and a girl and they both sing the same chorus "It's not alright ......"

The song that is played on the CSI promo right now...with the two voices a male and a female...is Damien Rice and the song is called 9 crimes. You can download it on itunes. I only know this because they played it on a radio station I listen to and named the artist. Hope that this is what you are looking for!

Actually, I just checked again, Damien Rice has two versions of the 9 crimes song. They have the same lyrics and same title, but one is faster...the other is the slow melodic one in the commercial.

well kkigirl - you might not have helped purpleone but you sure helped me - so thanx

:D

Does anybody know what song is being used for the CSI Premiere in next week's episode?

The only lines I can decipher {a woman sings the first two lines and man the last}:

"You made off with the wind
this is not what I knew...
Is that alright?"

Does anybody know what the promo song is for the season premiere?

The only words I can decipher {a woman sings the first 2 lines and a man the last}

"You made off with the wind
this is not what I know...
Is that alright?"

Let me know if you can figure it out.

:D
I finally found out who sings the song on the commercial, it is Damien Rice and the song is 9 Crimes. I hope this helps everyone out. I have already downloaded it to my ipod :rolleyes:

I have been looking for this song too!

I got a copy of the Promo and put it through Sound Forge.

The last line is actually...

"I just want to be an invisible man"

Maybe it will help someone I don't know, its a good song, driving me nuts, but at least I got the promo to feed my crave until someone actually finds it.

I was wondering if anyone could help me on here, and I apologize if my description is a little vague. I have seen a recent commercial for the new episode of CSI Las Vegas and it foreshadows Gil Grisholm leaving his team, mentioning something that his team is "his rock."

I really dig the song playing in the background but I cant find any leads on this, so I am coming to the ultimate source!

Thanks!

Thanks for the help guys, I tried searching CSI but couldnt find anything. :)

I believe it's a song by cheap trick from the 80's possibly off the same albumn that "i want you to want me" song is on. ill try to investigate further..just caught this forum looking for the 9 crimes song

i found this article....________.If you're looking for a Cheap Trick primer, this proabably your best bet. Out of all the odd-ball hits collections that CBS/Sony dumped on the market, this is the only one that the band had a hand in. With the exception of the remastered version of the original "The Greatest Hits," those other CDs were, anyways, pretty much junk. The sound upgrade makes it worth having over any of the other budget line discs glutting the market. "Authorized Greatest Hits" also boasts a beefier song selection than the 14 to be found on the remastered "Greatest Hits."
BUT.......

It is a well established fact that Cheap Trick HATES "The Flame." But did they have to substitute a lackluster live version for the superior studio one? And even if "That Seventies Show (In The Street)" is driving us crazy on TV, it is not a very inspired recording. Still, you get "Surrender, "I Want You To Want Me (Live)," and "Dream Police," three of the best songs to rock a radio during the seventies. Plus, there are a couple overlooked goodies here, such as "She's Tight," "Walk Away," "Stop This Game," and "Everything Works If You Let It" to make you covet this CD. Had the single version of "The Flame" been included, this would have been the 5-star retrospective of Cheap Trick that we've been waiting for.

Back