Instrumental Love Song Title?

timber

Reaction score
Can someone identify the title to this song? It is used in a wedding video entitled "Jennifer and Ryan" and can be seen/heard in the 'View Video Demonstration' for the Varizoom Ultralight Stabilizer, a video accessory. It was suggested to me on allthelyrics.com that it might be a movie soundtrack and that someone here may recognize it. I copied the webpage as follows: http://www.varizoom.com/products/stabilize...zultralite.html

Hey guys. I had a suggestion on allthelyrics.com of "Band of Brothers" but could not find a song to match with the one CD I found on Amazon.com. Any suggestions? Thank you and Merry Christmas.

It sounds like something from a Titanic-like movie or Disney, something with kids, fantasy, etc. Sure seems like I've heard it several times; just can't nail it. After all that, it was probably used in a memorial.

Hey logan01. Sorry I didn't get back sooner. I listened to every soundtrack I could find of 'Titanic' and could not find a match. I was conviced it came from that movie. Any new ideas? Thanks.

I'm still working on it. I thought for sure one of the folks here would have ID'd this.

Did anyone try to email the "production" company listed at the end of the video" breakit@csi.com is listed.

Oh, and my sister, "wonder ears" also recognized that the music is in the Lunesta sleep aid ad. VID

As I posted on another forum tonight I tried Verizon's 'Song Identity' but came up with 'No Match'. I guess it's more oriented to Pop Songs.

Please someone help me identify this song. I want to use it in a video I'm making for my family. Thanks Timber.

"When Angels Fly" by Tena Clark.
It's from the Victoria's Secret "Heavenly" CD.

gift of gabe and iamkgb, you just made a lot of people happy. Downloaded it, listening to it; you nailed it. Thank you very much.

Thank you Gift of Gabe so much! I am so happy! I can't tell you!!!!!! How did you find the title Gift of Gabe?

As I was saying on another forum I actually heard about the Victoria's CD last night but no song title or no music samples so I was thinking I had struck out again.

logan01 I also owe you a debt of gratitude as you stuck right in there all along and kept me thinking positive. Thank you. Where did you download the song?

Thanks again,
Timber

Back