Eggnoggy

AmelieMellow

daydreamer extraordinaire
Reaction score
i'm starting a new thread because:

a) i haven't started one in probably a year
3) i have noticed that a good number of our RRDB's are online at the same time!

reunion woot woot :D

Im hungry for scrambled eggs now.... :(

Im gonna go make me some... :)

*disappears ninja style* :ph34r:

i have to admit...i've never had eggnog before. what's the nog part made of? womp womp.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 22 2006, 01:35 PM
:lol: Eggnoggy reminds me of Vina's cousin.
hahahaha melishhhhhhh holler

Originally posted by leone@Dec 22 2006, 01:36 PM
:lol: Do you really want to know? :ph34r:
nevermindddd...i've learned to never question white substances...just to stay away from them.

Originally posted by dascoot+Dec 22 2006, 01:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dascoot @ Dec 22 2006, 01:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-leone@Dec 22 2006, 01:36 PM
:lol: Do you really want to know? :ph34rL
:lol: I do that all the time. [/b][/quote]
Ahh! You caught it! :lol:

:lol: :ph34r:

So dude, I dreamt that scene from Amelie where Whatserbutt was asking him to finish the proverbs to see if he was any good.. same thing, except it was me and I was testing Dude and we were in a hot air balloon. :ph34r: And he passed! :woo:

Originally posted by AmelieMellow@Dec 22 2006, 01:37 PM
nevermindddd...i've learned to never question white substances...just to stay away from them.
Even shoo-gar?

whaaaa i can't help it if i once ate potato salad that had already 'turned'. hahah

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 22 2006, 01:39 PM
:lol: :ph34r:

So dude, I dreamt that scene from Amelie where Whatserbutt was asking him to finish the proverbs to see if he was any good.. same thing, except it was me and I was testing Dude and we were in a hot air balloon. :ph34r: And he passed! :woo:
aw. *le sigh* yeahhh so did you read my email? womp womp.

leone...is it sad that i knew exactly what you were typing when you did that smiley? hahaha. it's like reading the friggin matrix in here.

:lol: Matrix.

Nope, haven't seen it yet, I don't have Messenger on this compy and I never think to check my email if I don't have a program telling me to. :ph34r:

However right now I have to go get drunk one last time with the fam damily. I think today I'll make myself ill on....... hmm maybe mudslides. :)

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 22 2006, 11:43 AM
I think today I'll make myself ill on....... hmm maybe mudslides. :)
There's a drink called sex in the mud. In case they don't know how to make it pull up the recipe b4 u leave and take it with you. Truuuuuuust meeeeeeeee. :eek:k:

Back