Grindhouse Planet Terror and Death Proof

Sir Phillip

Reaction score
I have seen "The Grindhouse" trailer over and over again, im really liking it, and the song that plays the hole way trough. i have desperatly been trying to find out where that song is from but no luck.
Is there somebody here who can help me...?

Any help is apprechiated..

Shame..it`s a kick ass song. Well seems like i will have to wait on
the moviesoundtrack, And hope it´s not just used in the trailer..

I'm gonna go way out on a limb and say that it sounds an awful lot like THE BLASTERS. Those guys love to use that kind of music. Also check out TITO AND THE TARANTULAS. Some of their instrumental stuff sounds like that too. They are the band in From Dusk Till Dawn.

Imma go with givemfitz, RR works with Tito and Tarantula ALOT, and kinda sounds like their stuff too, so check 'em. Itune use to have them but the bastards got rid of them for some reason

Does ANYONE out there know the name of the song that plays in the Grindhouse trailer?!?!?!? I think I heard something about Robert Rodriguez himself doing the music but I have no clue. I've been looking for a LONG time. Anyone??????

Hey, does anybody know the song used in this trailer?

Also, does anybody know the song used in the TV Spot, the one that starts with the woman with the gun for a leg (I'm not sure if the same music is used or not)?

can someone tell me the song of the second part of the trailer when the car flips over and over ... that when is start if u know it plz tell me thanks...

Hi,

I'm looking for the track at the SECOND Trailer, at the FIRST part (Planet Terror) where they present the actors (Doc Bloc, Dakota, El Wray and Cherry)....anyone...?

Grindhouse 2007

hey anyone know the song at 1:20 of grindhouse movie trailer:
It is so good and I want it so bad. please help! Also my first post.

Back