Dos Equis

codex

Reaction score
beautiful people stare at each other across a bar ... through an aquarium. sultry trip hop plays over the soundtrack. anyone who's seen the commercial ... what's the song?

Can anyone make out those lyrics?

"Do you wanna dance...with me babe"?????

hey guys-
have any of you seen the new dos xx commercial? the music is spanish guitar at first, and then goes into a full band sort of rock type thing. the commercial's concept is 'hey, let's party with beer' ...yeah, uh, just like most beer commercials

yeah what is that song? the commercial starts with the text

Friday... Baja California...

anyone?

Thought I'd try to bump this topic. This commercial has been playing a lot during NBA playoffs and on Sportscenter. I couldn't find the contact info for Dos Equis to ask them. Any takers?

Don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty sure the artist is Camilo Lara.
This information is soley based upon a little research that I did.
It looks like Camilo Lara works closley with Dos Equis, and has done music work for their ads in the past. He is also featured on their web site www.dosxx.com.
I am still searching for it, if I do find it, I will post it on here.
Hopes this helps!
and it is a cool song..........

Just wanted to give this another bump 'cause I want to know what this is too!

I'd like to know what this song is too! I just heard it for the first time in a few months and now it's stuck in my head! I looked on the Dos XX website but I cant find anything there...

I have been looking for this song for a long time, also!
I have found a couple of things I thought might lead to somewhere, but none of them did.
I did e-mail RSCG, an advertising co. who supposedly is in charge of Dos Equis advertising. I am waiting on a response.
Has anyone checked out that Camilo Lara guy that was mentioned before?
I will right now. :ph34r:

Hi,

I'm dying to know what song that is on the new Dos Equis commercial... it sounds like Calexico on speed. Surfy/Mexican/Guitar driven good stuff.

Anyone know what that might be? Thanks!!!!

If it is the spot where the dudes drive around Baja, then the music was done by Tonefarmer in NYC

I really want to know the name of the song in the Dos Equis commercial. The new one where they are driving in the desert and in the end they are at some sort of a party and it says B.Y.O.X.X. I REALLLLLLLY want this song and have been searching EVERYWHERE on google and every commercial site and did not find it. Please let me knmow what it is, thanks!!

Umm it usually plays it on Fox Sports Net West. Its a spanish guitar kind of song, if you search Equis some other people want to know what it is called but no one found the song name or who sings it. Please let me know what its called. Merry Xmas!

Back