A&E Intervention

justphish

Reaction score
Does anyone know the song which they usually play after the intvervention part where they update what the person has been doing since they agreed to get treatment?

It sounds like a one person with an acoustic guitar.

Thanks,
JP

Thank you very much that was in fact the song I was looking for.

A & E Intervention show jingle

I'm looking for the jingle right before the theme song that Intervention plays. Is there a place where I can download that jingle?

I've downloaded Five Steps but it doesn't have that little tune before and after the song is played. I'm assuming A&E created it to play before and after that song. Do you know what I'm talking about?

im desperately looking for the song/music towards the end of the new episodes (i think) its when they accept treatment and they tell us where they are going and the music plays while we are watching them travel to treatment up until they get there. its instrumental beautiful music, no words! i have been looking for such a long time, ive wasted so many hours looking its embarrassing, and cant find it anywhere. you can hear it on the season 9 epi 23 amber. thanks!!

I would like to provide some reference here but there simply isn't a full episode online from either season 8 or 9, but I can confirm this song is used in both seasons as the addicts accept treatment. It's solely acoustic, very relaxed dream like notes, just to be perfectly clear, it is NOT the lyrical song played during the shows ending.

Find, must find it, somewhere. It may be played on tonight's episode...

Confirmed, it was used in tonight's episode featuring Joe, played from the moment he agrees to treatment and ends after he arrives at the center. Certainly string instruments, I think I heard a violin at times.

Hi all, first post here. And yes, I'm bumping this to the top because the instrumental music described by mrdobbins and soil is, in fact, quite beautiful. Any info would be gratefully appreciated. Thanks.

A&E Intervention Music?

I've been looking forEVER for a song i know they played on the show Intervention at one point. It was a sad, soft sounding song played on the piano with only a couple short notes that repeated until it trailed off. It didnt have any singing or words, and i think it usually played in the background while the people were telling their stories.

I also heard it playing in a Crest + Oral B commercial very recently.
Does anyone know what it is?

Confirmed, it was used in tonight's episode featuring Joe, played from the moment he agrees to treatment and ends after he arrives at the center. Certainly string instruments, I think I heard a violin at times.

It's a cello-- And it's a cue written for the show for exactly that spot by the show's composer, Dominic Messinger--

They first used the cue in Episode 106 - VINNIE (completed in the fall of 09, originally aired on 1/18/10) and have used it in nearly every episode since.

Hey guys. This is from the Canadian version of the show, so I'm not sure if it's in the American one as well, but I'm dying to know either who composed it or where I can find the full track. This clip in particular is from season 2 episode 3, "Aimee".

im desperately looking for the song/music towards the end of the new episodes (i think) its when they accept treatment and they tell us where they are going and the music plays while we are watching them travel to treatment up until they get there. its instrumental beautiful music, no words! i have been looking for such a long time, ive wasted so many hours looking its embarrassing, and cant find it anywhere. you can hear it on the season 9 epi 23 amber. thanks!!

Song for Zula, by Phosphorescent (?)

https://youtu.be/ZPxQYhGpdvg

Back