SAW 1, 2, and 3... AND 4, 5 and 6?

Lt.Dan

Reaction score
I was reading on the internet that because of the success in SAW 3's box office, they decided to make SAW a SAGA. So 6 movies then, wow, which is great, because I loved the movies. I'm unsure about number 3 though, because I have finally decided that jigsaw is now dead. Unless he somehow survives like he did after saw 2. Anyone able to expand on that?

Also, what eas that stuff jigsaw poured the wax over? Usually you would do something like that to make something waterproof.. not quite sure whats going on there.

So anything from anybody on the subject would be cool to hear about

thanks

The first movie was original

After that it just seems like hollywood trying to squeeze money out of it, in my honest opinion

I thought they got better as they got newer. More crazier stuff happening... I can totally say that the 2nd was way better than the first... like the first got boring at parts... 2nd was just nuts.. and I like that

Originally posted by Lt.Dan@Dec 22 2006, 01:39 AM
I thought they got better as they got newer. More crazier stuff happening... I can totally say that the 2nd was way better than the first... like the first got boring at parts... 2nd was just nuts.. and I like that
Opinions differ, I guess :p It seemed to me though that the first was a great stand-alone story, without any need for a sequel.

anyone know if jigsaw is dead now?

Back