Patron Tequila

aessedai

Reaction score
The topic says it all. I love this classical song, as I learned of it once in a class. Since then i've lost the title/composer info, and on these two occasions have heard it in commercials (the Patron Spirits one just yesterday, the Hershey, a few years back) have yet to learn of the title.
It's springy, very pastoral sounding, and may be Mozart. I've tried google and searches on "commercial song" sites, with no luck.
I really love this piece.
Can anyone help me out?:)

I saw this on TV a few times--man, I just love the classical music!

The commercial features two men arguing over something, with classical music (kinda like The Barber of Seville) playing in the background. It turns out they're arguing over the best comedy movie, one saying Animal House and the other saying Caddyshack. It ends with the announcer saying "some perfection is debatable...some is not. Patrón--the world's number one ultra-premium tequila. Simply perfect. Please drink responsibly."

To see the trailer, please follow these roundabout steps:

1) http://www.simplyperfect.com
2) Enter a sufficient Date of Birth.
3) Click on TV spots at the bottom center.
4) It's titled "Priorities" in the lower right corner.

Thanks!
-NC

3 guys sitting in a bar around a coffee table discussing the waitress' plastic surgery (whether it's fake/real blah blah blah. Does anyone know the song in the background?

I have a similar question........what's the name of the song in the tv spot for the Patron "Perfection" commercial where 3 guys in a club or restaurant are arguing over whether a waitress has fake or real breasts??????????? It sounds like the lyrics are "Breath Sucka" or "Breath Sucker"????

Back