Sony PSP Playstation Portable

nickclone

Reaction score
Does anyone know what the current PSP commercial song is? Its the one where the girl is on the bus and the guy goes chasing after it.

Im looking for the song too
the song title is Out of Control or Outta Control
I dont know who it's by

Im looking for the song featured in the PSP ad where the guy finds the memory stick wrapped in a note that says come find me.

When he puts the memory stick in the song title says either Out of Control
or Outta control
But i cant read the artist name

I'm really looking for the commercial at least, if you can find the commercial online, or if you have a Tivo, pause it when you can see the psp screen first, you can see the song title, an d Im not sure if you can see the artist name.

I'm looking everywhere for info on the commercial

Finally found it
The song is
State of Emotion by Kenna
but its from his upcoming album so you'll have to wait until its released to get

Yeah, I thought it was him and did an itunes search and couldn't find anything. But i just saw the commercial again, and *actually paid attention to it* and there's actually fliers on the lampost the guy looks at that say, "Kenna, tonight"!

yeah I have no idea now, on Wikipedia it says State of Emotion, on the PSP commericial it said Out of Control, and now this. I guess we're just gonna have to wait until the album is released to be sure. Most likely it's Out of Control.

Tthe name of the song is "Out of Control" and it's by Kenna. It's on their new album, which releases sometime 2007. I forget their site, but Google will find them.

It's pretty hard to find the song for download though. I'm pretty resourceful and am having little luck. (Bearshare, Limewire, BitTorrents, etc.) You can find it on Kenna's MySpace page though.

I just tried using the search for a PSP commercial, but nothing came up, so if this is out there, I'm sorry.

The commercial shows a man trying to find a woman using clues that were on his PSP. It shows the man getting on a subway and then he sees a rabbit on a billboard or something. I don't remember any lyrics, but the song sounded very upbeat and kind of rock-ish. It was a male singer and they sounded possibly like they were an English band. Thanks for any help!

I head this song during a PSP + memory stick commercial and cannot find anything with the lyrics I caught. I'm hoping somebody may be able to identify it for me, it is a very fast, high-energy rock/dance song with a male singer who sings like the one from Maroon 5 or Quarashi
The lyric chunks I manages to type down during it are the following:
"crazy world" "spinning fast" ""round and round we go" "keep your eyes on me" "never let go"
Thanks in advance to any help anybody may have to offer

That's the one, "Out Of Control"
Thank you SOO SO SO SO Much, thank you tahnk you thank you, etc. and so forth
<333

B)

Can't take credit for something someone else found (see all entries above), however I too am relieved to have this mystery solved.

Back