Whos The Victoria Secert Model

Guardianlion

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the right category to post this question. Anyways I was watching the Justin's My love/Lovestoned performance and saw this model and wondered whats was her name. Here is a video link down below, you catch a glimpse of her at 4:04-4:07 time. She is the brown hair lady dancing. Thanks in advance.

Guardianlion

A lot of those models are actresses so I might...

Not sure...but is it Thandie Newton? Hard to see....well anything at all really.

By the way, who's Victoria and why does she have a secret?

<_< And if she was actually wearing clothes would you still feel the same?

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14@Dec 24 2006, 10:17 AM
<_< And if she was actually wearing clothes would you still feel the same?
yes, i would still feel the same. they are both very pretty. the lingerie is a plus. :D

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 28 2006, 05:42 AM
I got bored with it too quickly and clicked on this off to the side. :lol:
Why are they laughing and booing? :unsure:

I do love that one comment though:
wtf? is it a crime to lose weight or is oprah angry that she is once again the fattest thing on tv?

God people piss me off so much. They need to keep their stupid ass comments to themselves if they have no idea what's going on. :!@#$:

I'm not talking about you, Ken, you don't watch the show and you're just asking.. but anyway, to answer you, Dave Letterman plays clips of tv broadcasts and edits them for comic effect. My guess is that he took the bikini scene from one Oprah episode and the booing from some other episode when they were talking about something horrible and mashed them up together.

Originally posted by dascoot@Dec 28 2006, 03:57 PM
God people piss me off so much. They need to keep their stupid ass comments to themselves if they have no idea what's going on. :!@#$:

I'm not talking about you, Ken, you don't watch the show and you're just asking.. but anyway, to answer you, Dave Letterman plays clips of tv broadcasts and edits them for comic effect. My guess is that he took the bikini scene from one Oprah episode and the booing from some other episode when they were talking about something horrible and mashed them up together.
Well, my opinion is one of 'wtf mate?'

She looked like a normal person and since she came from 600 pounds, thats a huge accomplishment.

I thought the booing was real :unsure:

btw, people pissing other people off is the meaning of life, besides killing eachother and ruining the world

No.. ok.. David Letterman is a comedian. You'd have to watch the show to get him I guess.. but anyway she never weighed 600 lbs, I think she topped off at 250. And they're not booing her. He took the booing from something else and added it to the bikini scene as a joke. Maybe a mean joke, but Kirstie Alley can take it. She called herself fat constantly, she even starred in her own show called Fat Actress or something where she chronicled her weight loss.

Back