Smokin' Aces

lol, never mind. Figured it out.

"Ace of Spades" by Motorhead.

anyone know the song in the middle of the trailer???? i can't find it anywhere. thank you in advance.

What's the music during the credits rolling at the tribute.ca trailer?

Please anybody, help me out on this one. What is the song at the end of the trailer? Desperately lookin for it..... Some hard rap song....

"Aisha" by Death in Vegas
"Set em on fire" The Roots.
"Get Back" (Sum 41 Rock Remix) by Ludacris

in the new smokin' aces trailer the second song....around 1:16....is artifact by DJ Shadow

ps. my post is the newest trailer. it is a song by Muse, I just can't find which one it is. Does anyone have an extensive Muse library?

What is the funk/ blaxploitation styled music in the teaser trailer w. the lyrics "Money, Money, Money"??? I'm dying to know what that is? :huh:

Originally posted by Jovanblack@Dec 25 2006, 09:25 PM
"Stockholm Syndrome" by Muse
Purrlease the song is soooo "Assassin" from the latest album BHAR.
Can't quite see how "Assassin" is misheard as "Stockholm Syndrome". C'mon if you listen to the trailer you will hear "assassin is born...", sort of gives it away......

One of the songs is "black betty" by Ram Jam or the song is called Spider Bait. It is available through file sharing and I-Tunes. :lol:

Btw...I've seen three different Smokin' Aces trailers, and I'm pretty sure they don't use "Black Betty" in any of 'em.

I've been looking for that song too. It sounds like Black Betty covered by Spider Bait but it's not. Any ideas? It's from a commercial and I can't track down the right one.

Hey I was wondering about the song they played in the television trailer, its one completely different from the ones you guys have. The song sounds really catchy, its sort of like heavy funk rock and it goes "Oh yeah! Alright!"

can someone please help?

The new commercial features "Black Betty" by Spider Bait but is the remix, The commercial starts from the middle of the song. I believe it might be on the Dukes Of Hazard soundtrack. I'm 100% positive because I have it. I hope that helps.

Back