Deja Vu

kongaloosh

Reaction score
It's a minimalist piece of trip-hop, somewhat like "I Against I" by Massive Attack, I think. I just saw it before Pirates of the Caribbean.

If anyone has a lead on this one, I would appreciate it.

I'm pretty sure it's an original score by Harry Gregson-Williams...not positive though.

Trailer Link

Id like to know this as well it starts half way into the trailer.

Tony Scott films always have awesome music in the film and trailers.

I'm looking for it too.

I've searched but haven't found anything yet.

Maikel! Dude! That's awesome... I've always liked Timo, it's just by chance that I haven't bought that album yet.

Thanks again, man.

Hey whats the song played during the Deja Vu Movie trailer... i think it was all instrumental.

its actually i believe from the SAW soundtrack.... "Hello Zepp" and "The Zepp Overture" by Charlie Clouser

ok, so there during LOST tonight, wednesday, i saw a trailer for the upcoming movie, deja vu, staring denzel washington and some other chick. anyway, during the nd of the trailer, they played a song, it sounded orchestral, and im almost possotive that it was played at the end of SAW when they guy gets locked in the room at the end. please if anyone has any answer plz tell me, thansk so much, peace, mike

sry man, i accidently posted it in commercial music then it was moved lol. my bad, and also thnks for the song, is awesome, im definately gona use it in a film or something

Back