Inuyasha

Rhythmic5

Reaction score
They don't have this listed on their end tags, and they havn't responded to my email either. So I come to you guys. It's basically a breakbeat while a voice talent narrates what Inuyasha is about.
I think it's aired every night/every other night on Adult Swim.

Well, I'm sure they'll take a long time to respond to an email - when did you email them? I assume you also checked the Adult Swim message boards about this?

Does anyone know that quicky techno music that played on the inuyasha movie commercial on adult swim a few month ago?

Well, actually I didn't see the movie, but I know there's a song from Inuyasha (the anime that is) that is kinda techno, it's called "come"

Idk if this was posted before but its an old commercial, does anybody know what the music is from the adult swim inuyasha commercial? Naraku says something like, "die inuyasha, suffer inuyasha". its like a symphonic trip-hop type of music.

You can try adultswim.com. They have forums that cover the music in those ads. Most of them are by indie artists so they may be hard to find.

If anyone else wants to give it a listen go to: http://www.asfdotcom.net/download/inuyasha.php
scroll down to the bottom of the page - it's the third up from the bottom titled "Naraku Promo"
The drum track sounds similar to the original Samurai Champloo trailer I heard online a few years ago (not AS related) so it might be at least a library track but I thought the Naraku promo was done in-house. If so you wouldn't find it anywhere unless it's on one of the Toonami releases but I don't think it is. You can check out the Toonami Black Hole Megamix at http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/features/bla...amix/index.html
The Toonami Deep Space Bass is out of print but you can check out the listing at Amazon http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00...osim/adtunes-20

Does any1 know the song that plays in the background of the Inuyasha commercial thats advertising three movies in one night coming next Saturday? The commercial plays on Adult Swim (late night on cartoon network). I'll see if i can find the comerical on the internet for you. The ad stated airing last night during the Saturday night airing of its animes.

I am looking for that song too but no luck! That song gets me pumped!!!!!!!!!

I'm as sure as I can be (and that's saying a lot when it comes to me :rolleyes: ) that it's an unreleased David Banner track. I don't know if or when it will be released, I'm assuming it will eventually, but I also know it can take as long as a year (or possibly more if there are hang-ups) from the time Adult Swim gets their hands on a song until it's released.

Yup Givemfitz thats the one! But if NumyMufn is right then some of us are SOL!!!!

Givemfitz is not the name of the song. Givemfitz is just the handle of some guy from the whatsthatcalled.com forums (pretty much, the exact same thing as these forums).

The people discussing the song over at youtube are just regurgitating BS thrown at them from the other site.

Also, I'm not a big David Banner fan; but hasn't he started exclusively producing? It wouldn't make too much sense for it to be an "unreleased" album.

Just something to think about in your quest to find this song.

Originally posted by tcwolf@Dec 31 2006, 11:35 AM
Givemfitz is not the name of the song. Givemfitz is just the handle of some guy from the whatsthatcalled.com forums (pretty much, the exact same thing as these forums).
:blink:

Originally posted by tcwolf@Dec 31 2006, 12:35 PM

Also, I'm not a big David Banner fan; but hasn't he started exclusively producing? It wouldn't make too much sense for it to be an "unreleased" album.

Just something to think about in your quest to find this song.
:huh: [adult swim] thanked David Banner for NEW beats on a bump that aired the week of 9/24/06 - This particular beat originally aired on 10/22/06 in the 'Kiss Babies' bump. I think it's entirely possible, seeing as [AS] has used nearly every track from 'Certified' since the fall of 2005 (and if any you don't think it sounds like him give "Lost Souls" a close listening to). Also, I don't know what kind of trouble the insiders got into for divulging information on unavailable tracks in the past, but one of them crawled out of the woodwork after 18 months of silence when we went public with the Banner theory to say "That's a good guess", which tells me he's still not allowed to discuss it (for whatever reason) but wanted us to know we were on the right track. Unfortunately, that's the best I can do for now :cry:

Inuyasha Movie Marathon commercial song, anyone know it? Here's my video capture of the commercial and song i'm looking for. Any help would be appreciated, thanks :)

Okay, so this commercial is a bit old, but I can't get this song to leave my back of my mind. I'm not a fan of the Inuyasha series, so I'm unfamilliar with the OST, though from the sound of the song I seriously doubt it's from the series.

From browsing back in the fourm I found a website where the promo commercial can be found:
http://www.asfdotcom.net/download/inuyasha.php
The one I'm looking for is titled "Season 5 Promo the First". It's got a techno beat with a symphonic voilin touch to it.

Browsed Adultswim.com and came up empty handed.

Any help/information is greatly appreciated!

Back