Singstar Rocks PS2 Game ads

PulsarSL

Reaction score
Hi,

Does anybody know the song used in the commercial for (i think it's called) "Singstar Rocks"? It's a game for PS2.

It's the one where they're singing in the subway.

Thanks

pulsar

Does anybody know the song that plays for the Sing Star commercial when the girl and the guy are singing in the mall?

There is a commercial from Sony Playstation where 2 guys bring a t.v. down into a subway and start to sing kareoke and I wanted to know if anyone knew the song they were singing?

It seems to sound as if it's a punk-band singing it but i'm not sure if anyone knows the name of the song or band name or even a link to the commercial please post

Does anyone know the song the guy and the girl are singing karoke to in the mall.

...maybe I'm thinking of a different commercial, but I was about to ask this same thing and the song you mentioned doesn't sound familiar/like the one I heard (at least from the commercial). Has anyone been able to find this on youtube or something, I haven't had any luck myself.

I'm sorry, but I can't seem to find an edit function. I should have looked around the site more; my question has been answered: please disregard the above.

Actually I tried to do a search in the archives first, found a possible thread that would answer my question, but when I tried to open it I got an error message. So here goes:

whats the song in the playstation commercial where two guys are singing karaoke in front of a t.v.? Thanks in advance.

Um, it's Miss, but you're welcome. I don't know y I typed beaky cuz it's 'posed to be Becky.

I just have a quick question about a song that was featured in a commercial. I don't really remember what the commercial was for, but I do remember 2 guys walking into a subway and randomly doing karaoke to a rock song. I know that it's probably old as ever...but I'd still like to know.

What was the name of that song and the band?

Back