Stranger Than Fiction

zflack

Reaction score
Does anyone know the name of the song in the end credits of the movie "Stranger than Fiction"? I didn't stay until the bitter end, but I think that it was the very last song that played during the end credits (not the first song). Thanks!

Ok I would like to know the name of the song that Will Ferell sang in the movie and the two songs that were played at the end of the movie. Thank you very much :)

The song Harold was singing was "Whole Wide World" by Wreckless Eric.

I know that one of the end songs was "Le Petite Fille de Mer" by Vangelis, and the song playing over the credits was "The Book I Write" by Spoon.

Saw the movie last night - pretty good.

Also looked for song but couldn't find...other people are looking, too.

Just validating your cause. Hopefully someone will find out.

Does anyone know the song Will Ferrell is singing and playing the guitar through in the movie?

I don't remember any lyrics otherwise I would have googled them :(

The song is "Whole Wide World" originally recorded by Wreckless Eric.

:ph34r: The song is called Love You by The Free Design. You can look up there discography on allmusicguide.com.

;) Now that I've provided an answer to the previous question. I have one of my own. Does anyone know the title of the first song that's played during the closing credits. It's the punk rock-ish song, before Love You by The Free Design. Thanx.

I'm not sure, but the only punk rock song I know of in the stranger than fiction OST is 02-maximo_park-going_missing, hope that helps! - The album is also out by the way.

Thanks for figuring out that song for me acejas70! That is the one that I was looking for. Unfortunately, I don't remember the other songs in the closing credits. It's been too long since I saw the movie. Did you ever figure it out?

I had been looking for that one too--it's Spoon's "I Turn My Camera On." Cheers!

does anyone know the name of the song playing when harold and anna are laying on the couch watching the old movie (close to the end of the movie). Thanks

Back