ages

goldengloves88

Pro Member
Reaction score
am i the oldest person on this site? i am 42 about to be 43. old fart i guess you can say. in shape though.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Dec 10 2006, 05:49 PM
am i the oldest person on this site? i am 42 about to be 43. old fart i guess you can say. in shape though.
Daaang!!! I would have never guessed you were that old!

That sounded mean..I don't mean that you're old, just older than I thought... :unsure:

I'm gonna leave now..

I think wanting to know the ages of people on this site is irrelevant to the site. It's like asking how old is everyone on the net? Some people don't want to give their sex, age, or location because it can cloud judgment. Especially age. Besides if you wanna know why don't you look at the whos who on adtunes. you'll get everything you want there ;)

I'd have to disagree. I think this is the perfect place to discuss stuff like age,sex, location etc... This is the general discussion area and those topics fit right under that forum category. It would have been inapproapriate if he had asked the question under tv commercials. I'm a 21 year old male and i'm not afraid to admit it because it might cloud others opinions of me. B)

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Dec 12 2006, 04:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Dec 12 2006, 04:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-a_iver@Dec 11 2006, 01:30 PM
you're so mean. mean girl
:( [/b][/quote]
i didn't mean it!

i wish i was in my 20's again, i was in great shape because of boxing and i also had a six pack, now i just have a 4 pack. oh, well at least i am alive and kickin, especially after what i have been thru in military and in civilian life.

i do, but i can not talk about my special ops in the military. other than that i have plenty of stories.

Originally posted by drizzt_fan14+Dec 13 2006, 05:14 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (drizzt_fan14 @ Dec 13 2006, 05:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-4swrds@Dec 13 2006, 11:12 AM
17... <_<
Why the mad face? [/b][/quote]
cause I want to be 2 years older.... :(

...I can see my future...Its bright! :D

Back