The Sims

Unit

Advanced Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can possible find the music from 'The Sims' 1 & 2, when you're putting furniture, or building stuff when the piano music plays.

Two ways: One costs money, one costs time.

You can go to (removes link just in case, new to the forum myself) the official SIMS 2 webpage and go to Get Cool Stuff, then Tunes, to get the official download area. From what I see, you can only get certain tunes, but that may work for you if you just want a couple songs, and$.99 a tune is fair enough.

it IS possible to get the music off your copy of SIMS 2, but it's not worth it. Support the company that makes the game, and pay the pittance :)

Wow, I came on this site right now to start this same board...and there it was!! How convienent!

ThatsMr...
Your probrably on that "Nintendo" Mario tip. your living back in the day....

I found out how to get the sims music, if you go into your 'C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\The Sims 2\TSData\Res\Sound' folder you will see all the .Packages of the sound, just rename the .package ".mp3" and it will work, this is NOT illegal if you own the game. I love the 'CAS' music.

i don't have sims 2 yet but i do have The Sims plus every expansion pack and i have just figured how to get the superstar music which id great cause it has plenty of awsome techno on it! :lol:

Back