log onto adtunes

I'm on during the day. I'm in college so I probably log on to Adtunes like 20 times a day. B)

Not really.. lately I log on once or twice a day for about 5 or 10 minutes before i take off. I've got too much stuff going on, and being on the computer too long makes me anxious

I stay logged in invisible so I won't have to log in over and over again. :woo:

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Dec 8 2006, 09:09 AM
I'm on during the day. I'm in college so I probably log on to Adtunes like 20 times a day. B)
I'm on during the day but in college too. I'd say I log in a couple times a day but nothing near 20. :p

NO! :( Cause I had to go and get a new job that's not cool with the internets.

Originally posted by Sir_Garland@Dec 8 2006, 05:33 PM
Me too. I've tried but it's blocked. When I'm bored to tears at work I've started playing with the paint program thinger. :woo:

Originally posted by farbeyond+Dec 8 2006, 03:36 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (farbeyond @ Dec 8 2006, 03:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-thesassycynic@Dec 8 2006, 09:09 AM
I'm on during the day but in college too. I'd say I log in a couple times a day but nothing near 20. :p [/b][/quote]
Well, when I have the laptop with me, it's hard to actually focus on doing work. I'm usually checking adtunes or facebook. :blush:

Originally posted by sketchyrx+Dec 9 2006, 01:27 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sketchyrx @ Dec 9 2006, 01:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Sir_Garland@Dec 8 2006, 05:33 PM
Me too. I've tried but it's blocked. When I'm bored to tears at work I've started playing with the paint program thinger. :woo: [/b][/quote]
I look at news sites but that's really it. That or check my email.

Originally posted by goldengloves88@Dec 8 2006, 12:02 PM
does any of the regulars (besides melissa) login during the day?
I sleep during the day.

Back