The Pink Panther

Thankyou. I've been searching for this song for a long time.

:D Thanks from me also. That is the song I was looking for that was in the ESPN commerical...that I gave such poor clues to in an earlier post

Thanks again,
firemun

I know this is not much to go on, I only heard the song from the other room and did not make it in time to see the commercial on the tv. I think it is promoting basketball on ESPN 2...maybe TNT. Again, did not get to the tube in time and had not planned on the song getting stuck in my head...so I did not make a not of the channel.

The song playing contains vocals and the vocals have a sound similar to something ELO might have done. The melody/tune is slightly similar in cadence to the verses of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start the Fire".

I can not recall any words but I do think it was a popular song that got airplay once upon a time.

It is not any of the rap, hip hop, type stuff that is in a lot of the commercials and again, the song has an ELO type feel to it.

Sorry for such a poor set of clues.

Thanks

haha suprised so many people didn't know this song.. it was actually a one-hit-wonder by the ceasers..

and when the first iPod commercials started comming out (Jerk it out, Feel good ink, etc) with the sillouetts, all of the commercials were/are available on the apple website with the name of the song used =]

ok, it was the song that was played in the commercial for the new pink panther, it is not "woman like me" its something else, if anyone could tell me i would appreciate it, thx

Back