2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

WyCS0816

Reaction score
does anybody know the name of the song that Seal sang during the VS fashion show???!?!?

does anyone know what the name of the song was, when at the very beginning when the models first came out?

I'm looking for the song they played right before Bodyrockers "I like the way" (the Diet Coke ad song)...at the end of the show.

It would be nice if someone just listed all the songs or found a link a link that listed all the songs, they were just all so good...

i remember two songs, b/c one of them was on the 2003 VS fashion show:

Bassment Jaxx - Good Luck
Bang Bang

lol okay so i sorta remember, but hey, nobody's perfect

the song after "i like the way you move" is Nancy Signatra's- Bang Bang (Audio Bullies Remix)

some other songs i heard were - "La La" - Teairra Marie, and "Are you gonna be my girl"-Jet

I cant remember what the very first song sounded like anymore. But the first preformance was Chris Botti.

The Seal song was "Love's Divine" ... i didnt see anyone mention it.. so in case u didnt know.... also yeah.. what was that song with the really heavy rocker beat.. kinda sounded like Billy Idol

I'm going to give it a try--anyone know the tune of the Russian singers humming and ooooing...

That's catchy stuff... :lol: :lol: :lol:

I recorded the show... knowing there'd be questions... Of course if remixed for show, exact versions may not be available.

(going to and back from commercial) "Carol of the Bells"

(performance) Chris Botti -- "Embraceable You" (Amazon, track 1) ()

(first catwalk) Bodyrockers -- "I Like the Way" (Amazon, track 6) ()

(second catwalk) Audio Bullys -- "Shot You Down" (Amazon) ()

(third catwalk) Seal -- "Love's Divine" (Amazon, track 8) ()
Seal -- "Crazy" (Amazon, track 1) ()

(fourth catwalk) Snoop Dogg/Pharrell "Drop It Like It's Hot" (not sure of the version used here, but here are links to original) (Amazon, track 3) ()

>>that covers the first half of the show. will finish the list later today.

i heart michelle

i recognized a song, it hasnt been listed yet, i know i own it i think it was St germain?? Anyone it was housy... no words really

second half of show:

(fifth catwalk) Aaron Carter -- "I Want Candy" (Amazon, track 2) ()
Rhianna -- "Pon de Replay" (Amazon, track 1) ()

(performance) Ricky Martin -- "Drop It On Me" (Amazon, track 8) ()

(sixth catwalk) Teairra Mari -- "La La" (Amazon, track 7) ()
Basement Jaxx -- "Good Luck" (Amazon, track 1) ()
Jet -- "Are You Gonna Be My Girl" (Amazon, track 2) ()

(final catwalk) Bodyrockers -- "The Way You Move" and Aaron Carter -- "I Want Candy"

is audio bullys a kinda house somg that has been used elsewhere, its the only song i cant listen to and Im not sure if its the song im looking for i dont think i own anything by them but there was a song( house/dance) that i recognized so im sure i own but i was thinking it was St germain or dj sincere.... sorry to be apin, but its been driving me batty. I know i shouldnt watch those things. YET i do it anyway.

http://www.ryoni.com/news/123/ARTICLE/1508...2006-12-11.html
heres a playback of the show, i swear its really driving me apesh!t

does anybody know who did the remix to the song 'bang bang - my baby shot me down' i think it was the 3rd song on the show

it played in the kill bill movie but i can't find the remix they played in the victoria secret show

Back