The Real World Denver

tango2028

Reaction score
if anyone saw the premiere episode, its when the gay guy calls someone he knows, and hes talking about how he doesn't know how his roomates are going to react if he comesout

it goes something like

"v-i-c-e.... everybodys got a little side you dont see"
its rap... but if feels also techno.

theres a song that plays at the end when Alex is in bed with the other girl (one of the roomates). it goes

"i dont wanna wait...i dont wanna wiat forever child"

its at the end of the first episode :]

pleez and thanx!!

itd be greatly appreciated :)

no no no

i know what song you're thinking about lol

and thats definitely not it...its a waaaayyyy newer :]

but thanx!!!

the song's by Vanilla Ice

i forgot the name of it though...sorry!! :]

Anyone know what the song played at the end of epidoes 3 is... something like "Don't you know, I will never ever fall in love again..."???

I'm looking for this song as well. If you go to http://www.bunim-murray.com/ they have song listings for each episode, but the problem is they don't list the last song played.

I went ahead and e-mailed Bunin-Murray, I'll post up if they respond.

Hi, there was this song on real world denver that went somthing like this: "Girlfriend, I really need you, dont go" im pretty sure thats how it went. Im not sure what episode it was in but i think it was when alex was making out with jenn on the chair, then he got up with her to go into the guest bedroom. just wanted to know what song and who sang that. thanks

Hi, first AT Post here, I saw the Season opener of RW: Denver the other day and heard this really cool hip hop beat.

It comes on the morning after Colie and Alex make out.

It comes in with some clean piano chords,than adds in an airy organ, then completes with a snare beat.

Very powerful song! Gave me goosebumps!

All help appreciated!

I made sure to check if this hadn't been posted before, but I couldn't find anything. Now I'm not sure which episode the song was featured on. All I know is it's when all the roommates go out to a club together for the first time. There's a song playing for like a minute when they're dancing, and the lyrics go something like "baby, I wanna believe, believe, believe". Anyone know which song that might be? I appreciate all the help guys.

the song they played "girlfriend i really need you" is called weather girl by the shiny toy guns! hope that helps

Not sure if it was from episode two or three, but it was the one when colie brought home some dude from the denver bar and then sent him packe and she and alex were getting into bed after she had agreed to still hang out with him regardless of the jen/alex hooking up stuff. The song was an instrumental that played as they were getting into be together and making a pact to not hook up with anyone for the next 24 hours.
Anyone? It sounded like it was from a movie soundtrack, but I couldn't place it! Thanks. :D

I believe its the scene when the strait, white guy is carrying that girl into the guest room (not positive). There is this badass instrumental song with sharp violens playing. Anyone know this one?

That song when Colie brings Nick or whatever home from the bar is called "The Witch" by The Never

I still don't know that one song that is played at the end of episode one though. Anybody else know that one?

heh lol :]

i really appreciate everyone for the effort :D:D

aagghh!! everytime i watch the episode it irks me im lk WHATS THAT SONG CALLED!!??

lol

i will never ever ever fall in love again don't you know

there are more lyrics to it, i still can't find it either

Back