Pride

starrynight06

Reaction score
There is a gorgeous cover of Simon & Garfunkel's "Bridge Over Troubled Water" by a female singer featured in this trailer, and I'd love to know who the artist is...

It's in the first trailer listed here. The song appears about 3/4 of the way in. Any help would be greatly appreciated! :)

Wow!!! I've never heard that!!! But I'll be damned if it doesn't sound like Aretha. ;)

Ok. I find all sorts of proof that she did a cover but I just can't find a file that actually features her singing. They all have the instrumental part. But......... I'm 99% sure that it's her voice on the trailer. ;)

Thanks! I had heard she did a cover but I wasn't sure if it was her. I'll check it out and see.

OK, I've heard bits of Aretha's version of this song and I don't think it's her singing the version in the trailer... Just wondering if anyone has any new info on this piece or knows the artist for sure...?

Apologies! I should have done more research before posting on this again... It seems that everyone else is saying it's an Aretha recording, too. I must have just heard a different recording... Sorry! Just ignore my last post. :ph34r:

Back