Advertising

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    lyn86

Sponsored Links

i was wondering if anyone knows the song that plays in the opening credits.. even sometimes when heidi klum is talking about the show, the song is playing in the background.. its kinda like a piano song.. slow song.. please help!

Status

Originally posted by summrsun16@Dec 5 2006, 07:50 PM
    Actually I'm pretty sure it was Erasure's "Reach Out and Touch Me" that was sampled. I could be wrong, but that's what it sounded like to me. But yes, what you described sounds like what I posted (the Jamelia song).
    Good looking out with the info...That was the song playing, indeed. I just wonder if there's another remix version of it with the actual "Reach out and touch faith" from Personal Jesus? Heh...And trust me, I know without a doubt that was Depeche Mode they were sampling...That was my ex's most favorite song, so I heard it. A lot. lol

Status

Anyone know the song they played during the Highlands segment? I tried looking for it but no luck.

Thanks in advance.

Status

does anybody know the song near the end of the show, it was a rap song but had an indian/middle eastern beat, i've been searching for hours and ive had no luck... any help would be greatly appreciated

Status

I guess I was hearing wrong then! Thanks for the correction.

Also, does anyone know that song near the end that had the choir? I didn't write down lyrics and already forgot how it goes :duh:

Status

Songs I've been able to pick out so far....Jamelia-Beware of the Dog...The Killers-When You Were Young....David Guetta-Just a Little More Love (Funky House Mix)...If someone knows the name of the Annie Lennox song during the Highland sequence, please advise and I am clueless trying to find the song played during the "Pink" sequence with the big pink dog, girl with megaphone, girl with quilt, etc. Doe anyone know?