Brownsound

Advanced Member
Reaction score
hi, i need help looking for the artist that does the end credits for the cartoon Avatar: the last airbender and the artist that does the opening credits for The Batman. thanks.

Sorry, don't know about AirBender, but I do know that The Edge from U2 does the song for The Batman.

thanks for the help on The Batman song. i cant find it though on itunes.

thanks for the help. but it seems that itunes doesnt carry the tunes.

is there anywhere else where i might be able to find the songs from avatar end song and the batman (the newest version) opening song???

thanks, but cant get limewire. is there any other songs that you know of that are similar to the end song in avatar?

does anyone know the exact song from the The Batman show that im looking for on limewire? i type in "the batman" and there is so many results with no mention of the artist. could anyone help me? thanks.

Sorry I'm late to the party, Brownsound. :)

All of the music for Avatar: The Last Airbender is performed by the two gents doctormemory mentioned. They perform under the name The Track Team and, besides their official website, have two MySpace pages.

Unfortunately, none of these sites seem to have the ending theme to listen to that I could find.

More unfortunately, licensing prevents them from releasing them for download at the moment. Nickelodeon will hopefully release a sanctioned soundtrack in the future, but I haven't heard confirmation of that yet.

If you buy Avatar episodes on DVD, tho', the theme is nice and purdy-sounding there.

As for Batman, which Batman movie in particular has the song you're interested in? The U2 song doctormemory mentioned is likely Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me from 1995's Batman Forever.

The score from the first of the more recent live-action Batman movies, Tim Burton's Batman from 1989, was performed by Danny Elfman.

Hope that helps! :)

thanks for the help on avatar. they dont even have the end song on limewire? as for batman im looking for the opening theme from the cartoon "the batman" but it is confusing what is the song im looking for when they dont give the artist.

hi, i was wondering if there were songs out there that were similar in sound to those used in avatar: the last airbender.

Back