Aqua Teen Hunger Force

ap2000

Reaction score
Need a little help folks. Yes I watch Aqua Teen Hunger Force. The first step is admitting it...

I cant remember what classical piece is played on the MC Pee Pants Episode.

I am looking for the classical song that Frylock puts in to take Meatwad's "I want candy" cd out of the cd player. They gave this episode last night (7/12) on adult swin on cartoon network. Frylock hands Meatwad some cds that say Beethoven, Bach, and Vivaldi (might help, but not necessarily). I've heard the score, but I didnt recognize it.

Thanks.

Heyyyyyyyyyy. <_< What's wrong with admiting you watch Hunger Force? :unsure: I watch it sometimes. Shake cracks me up. And those lil' alien, space invader, pixel guys......kinda the poor mans Kodos and Kang. :p

But I didn't watch it last night. :(

In one episode, Andrew W.K. made a short appearance and sung a little number. I attempted to find the song, figuring it was by the real-life band. Turns out the song that Andrew W.K. sings during his appearance is not by his own band (imagine that) and so I'm completely stuck. I'm including a link to a webclip of that exact part of the episode.

Any and all help is appreciated :)

Clip

Found this on youtube....

- what song is that?

- (first reply) "long live the party"

- (second reply) I think it's just a song that sounds a lot like "Long Live The Party". Because I don't remember the line "Party Party Party, the party's gonna starty!" In "Long Live The Party".

I don't know for sure if they're right or not, but I figured it was worth a shot. I love ATHF. :wub:

Yeah, I looked up the lyrics to "Long Live the Party" and Andrew doesn't sing those lines anywhere in there. I looked up the lyrics to all of their songs and it really isn't Andrew W.K.

The only other possibility is that it could be Andrew W.K. but the song they play in ATHF is from their album that has only been released in Japan, so it's impossible for me to get the song until it releases in the US sometime in 2007. Although I still strongly believe it isn't Andrew W.K. but thanks for the tip!

I'll try looking through their songs again, but I still don't think it's by Andrew W.K.

Was a weird trailer, not the one with the cussing and hotdog penis, some random one they only showed once.

It had like a technoish song with a guitar..

Edit: I saw it again, it was the "Aqua teen hunger force preshow webcast." Commercial.

It's the epidode where carl is gonna get his dick ripped off and i wanted to know what is the name of the spanish music playing in the background when master shake is watching space ghost? thanks

Back