Names

Enyone

Pro Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I finally got a computer! Soon the world will be mine.

Ok so I am planning on opening a plus size boutique in my hometown of Galveston. I need names. Something chic, something catchy (of course). Any suggestions? Not just names, but places I can order from, how it should be decorated, etc.

You guys are so *bear hugs*

how about Little Shop of Whorers :lol: :lol: :lol: AHHHhhhhhhhh. I crack me up. :p

Originally posted by Enyone@Dec 1 2006, 12:35 PM
Hi guys! I finally got a computer! Soon the world will be mine.

Ok so I am planning on opening a plus size boutique in my hometown of Galveston. I need names. Something chic, something catchy (of course). Any suggestions? Not just names, but places I can order from, how it should be decorated, etc.

You guys are so *bear hugs*
Erika!!! *muah* :kiss: I miss you girl. I have no idea for a name but you know what job you would be hella good at? You should sell For Ladies Only stuff. You would kick ass at that! :)

i might think about marketing yourself as just a boutique instead of having the name directly involve plus size women. plus it gives you more options if you ever wanna carry something else. ;)

or even having the plus symbol as a part of your name

Yea I totally agree Anthony.

Rhonday! Muah

But yea I don't want anything like BIG or Plus. I was thinking The Vine. I dunno cos I love vino so much. or E^2. Like e squared. Or Paradox. Or something foreign, but i dont know foreign.. guys i do. but words....

You have plenty of time don't you? Why not keep a small notebook in your back pocket and write things down whenever you get inspired

"Erika's House of Awesome"
Let the people know what they're getting.

Hows about "Beau Monde Boutique"? :huh:

Means "Upper Class" Boutique... :D

Look into selling jeans? Seven7 is a good choice. Or wrap dresses by DVF. Maybe you could specialize in a particular article of clothing? Is it high end or mid-range prices? Just asking questions you've probably already asked yourself. :D

Back