Scrubs Season 6

Does anyone know what song was being played when J.D. got "kidnapped" by the Old Queens from his porch and dragged him out to Las Vegas to get married? (*snicker*) It sounds familiar to me, but I can't quite remember it. Somehow, the music makes me think of Elefant or The Eels, something with an indie rock beat to it.

Thanks in advance! :lol:

Yup, that was my next guess...

(I'm so mad at myself right now)

...but thank you for answering the question for me! Really appreciate it.

No prob, I heard the song in the epidsode and couldn't remember either so I looked it up to remember.

Thanks for answering the question as to what the first song played on tonite's episode (OK Go) was. Could someone please direct me to the song they played near the end (it was a bit slower) - Thanks in advance

The song is "Be Yourself" by AudioSlave. Chris Cornell from Soundgarden is the lead singer

I know there was Matt Nathanson's "I Saw" in the middle and Foo Fighters' "Miracle" at the end. Anything else?

I want to know the song that was playing when JD and Kim flip the quater and it stands up on its end.

The song playing right before the commercial break with JD and Kim flipping the quarter is Matt Nathanson's "I Saw". It doesn't sound like it's the same song from the clip they give you on ITunes, but you can watch the clip of that scene on You Tube and that is it.

Does anyone know the name of the song that aired at the end of the episode (when JD got hoisted up the flag pole)?

Thanks

Did anyone see last night's episode of scrubs? there was a song near the end sung by a male voice...it was a bit mellow....a bit cool....

anyone know what it was? i guess i am going to head over to nbc's webbie and see if they post the songs in the eps...they didn't have it up there last night....

Thank you!! The very first thing I did when I woke up this morning was come straight to this forum looking for this same info. Glad someone started the thread already.

Soooo.... if anyone can help, please let us know!

:)

Got it!

It's "All in All" by Lifehouse. On their self-titled album.

Woohoo!

Does anyone know who sang the song at the end of this episode? It aired last week on 1/11. It was a male vocalist and that's about all I can remember. Thanks for any help. :)

SCRUBS - 25 Jan 2007 - "My Bright Idea"

I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the song at the very end of the episode? This episode originally aired 28 March 2006 (all of this info is available at NBC.com but they don't give song info).

Back