Why Was My Post Deleted?

neo979

All-Star Member
Reaction score
Although you may not have agreed with my opinion, I think my post about "The Black Ninja" was as respectful and fact-based as possible. As far as I can tell, my post was just wiped without anyone really evaluating the issue.

If you have a differing opinion, you are of course free to not follow my suggestions, but if you just delete the post without acknowledging my point of view, it sort of looks like you have no answer to the issues I raised, so you just censored them instead.

This forum area is for feedback/questions/criticisms/etc. about the site, not about individual users. If you have a problem with a particular user or post, please use the "[ Report ]" this post link or contact an admin directly.

The "site news" forum has lost all the replies too... I remember lot of us congratulating AdTunes on the AP news, and a lot of us posting differing opinions on the "Top 10 Ad Music" music thread. They seem to have disappeared too.. :unsure:

Originally posted by cultclassic@Dec 3 2006, 12:05 AM
The "site news" forum has lost all the replies too... I remember lot of us congratulating AdTunes on the AP news, and a lot of us posting differing opinions on the "Top 10 Ad Music" music thread. They seem to have disappeared too.. :unsure:
Well, that's unrelated to this thread, as those messages likely were purged (or lost in a database transfer) to reduce the database to help combat all those MySQL errors from a while ago.

(Which seems to have helped, as the database had gotten too large and haven't seen those errors lately.)

Back