Max Burns political ad

ericcumbee

Reaction score
I was hoping someone here could help me ID the name of the song from this commercial, someone said that it was from LOTRs but it also sounds like something from NFL films. We are trying to do a video in honor of max burns and want to use that music.

thank you

It also has a bit of a Steve Jablonsky or John Powell sound. Are you wanting only that song or are you wanting a piece of music in that genre?

i would mainly like the same song, but something with a similar sound might suffice.
thank you.

I believe I've had a melt down trying to figure that song. If you don't find it, I would suggest a Steve Jablonsky ("My Name is Lincoln" from the movie The Island), John Powell (musical score for the movie "United 93"), or Adiemus aka Karl Jenkins (Delta Airlines song and much more) I could do a really sweet presentation with any of these artists. I would lean toward "My Name is Lincoln". Though the song title has nothing to do with President Abraham Lincoln, it would keep it in the Republican boundaries (chuckle, chuckle). Lastly, there are many people in this forum who I would consider expert in the type of music you are looking. I'm sure someone will come through for you soon. Good luck.

Thank you for your help, i went through the songs that you recommend, i can hear the similarities between them and what i am looking for. But im not sure if it will work. Anyone else have any ideas?

Back