Are you a douchebag?

49% Douche It says I don't have a personality. I beg to differ. B)

Well, I'm not a guy, but I took the test anyway. I'm 39% douchebag, and it also said I may have no personality. I freakin' reek of personality, ok? :angry:

I am 54% douchebag!!!! :D

You have a significant amount of douchebaginess in you, but you're not a complete douchebag...yet. Quite a few people have probably called you a douchebag in the past behind your back, But that's probably just because they were jealous of your success with women. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guys, it's an IQ test. :rolleyes:

P.S. 34% douchebag, which is great since my lucky number is 3 + 4 = 7. :p

P.P.S. The test also told me I have no personality. B)

Originally posted by thesassycynic@Nov 27 2006, 10:29 AM
Well, I'm not a guy, but I took the test anyway. I'm 39% douchebag, and it also said I may have no personality. I freakin' reek of personality, ok? :angry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Seriously, I am pretty sure this test was cooked up by an amateur. Basically,

high douchebag score = personality (as well as inconsiderateness)
low douchebag score = no personality (as well as considerateness).

Such a formula is just bit simplistic and doesn't allow for more nuanced minds/personalities.

There's a good analogy with IQ tests: IQ tests really measures a general, and yet limited, type of "intelligence", e.g. Bill Gates' IQ is estimated to be around 150, but relatively speaking, there are many other people who have this IQ and yet achieve nothing even close. Richard Feynman's IQ was reportedly only 126, which is extremely low for a Nobel Prize winner--PhD's typically have at least 130 IQ. Believe you me, very few people with 160 IQ can even compare to the likes of Feynman. (As another point of reference, "genius IQ" is supposed to be 140.) Watson of the famed Crick & Watson dynamic duo (i.e. fathers of DNA) had only a 116 IQ score or sumptin' like that. Go figure...

On the other hand, studies which examined the personality traits of overachievers, (mostly from the businessworld and the like, e.g. Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bill Clinton, GWB jr., Steve Jobs...), found out that far more often than not, they actually fit the clinical definitions for psychopathic. Guess it pays to be a jerk. :(

You sure went to a lot of trouble to say "nice guys finish last". :)

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Nov 27 2006, 09:34 PM
Seriously, I am pretty sure this test was cooked up by an amateur.
Pretty much any test where the word "douchebag" appears in the title is prolly not gonna be an official measure of anything.

Originally posted by Na_Pali_Coast_Kauai@Nov 27 2006, 10:34 PM
Seriously, I am pretty sure this test was cooked up by an amateur.
Yeah, I'me the biggest DB there is, I wasn't even consulted... :p

You were busy clicking buttons on a screencap. :ph34r: :p

Originally posted by leone@Nov 28 2006, 12:14 AM
You were busy clicking buttons on a screencap. :ph34r: :p
:angry: How dare you!!! I'd have posted this before, but my mouse buttona weren't working!!! :angry:

Back