The Holiday

clarkent222

Reaction score
Hello, ever since I saw the trailer for "The Holiday" I have been having this trouble. There is a song in it right after Cameron diaz hits her boyfriend...there are no words because it is the beginning to the song. I really want to know what the name of that song is. It has really been bothering me! I really hope someone can help!

Thanks

are you talking about the brendan benson's cold hands warm heart song?

does anyone know the name of the song and who it is by that plays 23 seconds into the trailer

hey guys, does anyone know what song is playing at the end of the holiday-trailer? (it starts after jude law and cameron diaz kiss)
thanks!

Does anyone know the song that is playing during "The Holiday" tv spots? It's the movie with Cameron Diaz and Kate Winslet when they switch houses and lives during Christmas. At first I thought the song was just instrumental, but then I heard a woman singing in the background after seeing another one! The song is so good and I have NO CLUE who sings it or what it's called! Anyone know?

Does anyone know the song that's used in the TV spots and trailers for the upcoming movie "The Holiday"? It's the one with Kate Winslet and Cameron Diaz where they switch houses and lives for the Christmas holiday. That song is so pretty and at first I thought it was just instrumental music, but then I heard a woman singing in the background. Does anyone know who sings this song or what it's called? Thanks!

If I saw the right trailer... I believe the woman is singing Jingle Bells...like a 40s swing-ish kind of version...

Not sure who it is....

Yeah i know what you mean...the TV trailers, not the apple one!

I too am looking for this song...

it played on ABC i think

Back