2007 Toyota Camry Hyrbid

Apx

Reaction score
I saw a new (well what I'm assuming is new, I did a search for hybrid and read through about 20 threads, none of which seemed to mention this) ad for the Hybrid tonight right after I saw 24. I only caught the end of it, but it was an instrumental piece, no lyrics, uptempo piano-driven music. I remember seeing trees in it if that helps, and a closeup on the word "Hybrid".. I'm sure this won't help much but does anyone have any idea?

i just saw the commercial too- it is the 2007 Toyota Camry Hybrid... a blue car driving through greenery with a piano instrumental... I would love to find the song too!

Yeah if anyone could find that one...I think you'd make a lot of people happy

When does a car become more than a car. Beautiful commercial..

anyone have a clue of the music

I'm wondering if it's the same thing because the one I saw was a red car, and they show flowers in the beginning and there's trees and everything. Same kind of music description but it was a red car.

I emailed Toyota, so we will see if we can get an answer. Most of their music is commissioned solely for their commercials (case in point is some of the Scion music), so we most likely will not be able to get our hands on it, but they have used mass distributed music in the past, so I felt it was worth asking. For any past commercials, they have a list of songs used in their FAQ section if anyone is interested in other Toyota music.

I just saw this again and whoever said it was a blue car, they were right. Sorry 'bout that. But there's a part in the commercial where they have the whole engine, muffler thing sitting out and they open up these red curtains to a green mountainous backdrop. And hopefully Toyota will cooperate with us.

aired during LOST

At what point does a car become more than just glass, rubber and steel
Is it when it comes off the line?
Or the first time you get behind the wheel
When does a car become more than the sum of its parts
When does it become something you love
When does a car do more than move itself forward
When does it become part of your family
At what point does a car become more than just a car
Introducing the All New Toyota Camry for 2007, its time to move forward.

AND THOSE ARE EXACT! Any help would be apreciated

Toyota commercial, I watched recently, whats the song?

Gas Electric Toyota Camry Hyrbid

i'm looking for this too. that and the new saab commercial have a unique sound. i love it.

There is a Toyota Camry commercial featuring the new Hybrid. In the commercial there is a blue car. Does anyone know who does the music? Or is it made just for the commercial? Any help would be great thanks.

Toyota Hybrid Camry

It's like a piano song........no one is gonna reply to this post huh. shit.

Great news, I'm not too sure whether this has been posted or not already, but I also was in love with this music. I contacted toyota and they sent me the info.

The composer's name is Josh Ralph.

You can purchase his music from Barnes and Noble. His album is titled, "The Illusionary Movements of Geraldine and Naz."

Also, you can visit his website at www.therumormill.com

He is fantastic!

Also, just another note. A few years ago there was a fabulous VW commercial, and it had beautiful music with an opera singer and church bell in it. Well, believe it or not, he also wrote that too! This guy is great! Check it out and buy his CD!

JenniferAnn, which track is it on that site? I'm not hearing the one used in the commercial stoobs posted anywhere on there. Thanks!

actually ive been looking everywhere to find that song, it sounds pretty cool, dont know what it is though

Back