Gap Kids "Sleigh Ride"

geekily

Reaction score
Hi there!
I have the version of "Sleigh Ride" from the Gap commercials a few years back (the jazzy, instrumental one), and I love it. It's driving me crazy that I can't label it properly, though, because I don't know who it's by. Does anyone know? I'd really appreciate it!

This One?

A Gap Kids television spot from several years back. Features a full-orchestra version of the holiday classic "Sleigh Ride" and a sample of the 1980s New Edition song "Cool It Now".

No, not that one... this one's strictly Sleigh Ride, nothing mixed with it. Thanks, though!

I was having the same problem, and i figured it out!

Leroy Anderson - Sleigh Ride

Umm, if I remember correctly the song name is Sleigh Ride by the artist Francis Goya. I don't really remember the commercial that well, but the Goya version is a classical piece and not a remix.

geekily-
Would you be willing to share your version of the Sleigh Ride song? I have been looking everywhere for it.

The versions that other people have mentioned are only the original instrumental version - I am looking for your jazzy version that they used in the commercial. Please let me know.

Thanks!

the jazzy version of sleigh ride that plays during the commercial is actual written in the real version they just palyed that one part for the commercial so even if your version sounds like the classical one in the beginning try and listen to the later part of it i'd say 2/3 of the way into the song they switch over to the jazz style of playing before going back to the traditional style of playing. if anyone finds an all jazz version and i'm wrong so be it but i have played this song before and from waht i know its like this and written that way.

Back