Dodge Caliber commercial

lewis531

Reaction score
Anyone know the name of the song in the latest commercial for the Dodge Caliber?

Thanks

Just checking to see if you located this songtitle? This is a tough one, I've been trying to find it for the last month. I've checked every site I could find and this forum is the only one that even mentions the commercial. If I locate it I'll be sure to pass it along.

I want it too... I actually found the exact same YouTube link you did. But I was a good boy and searched the forum rather than creating a new topic. Any help appreciated.

It says who produced the ad right in the beginning of the clip.

It is the ad agency BBDO out of Detroit. Try and contact them to see if it is a song produced specifically for the 30 second spot or it their is a full length version available.

http://www.bbdodetroit.com/ They are working on a new website it seems but here is the link for now.

It is the newest of all the caliber commercials, and the song has a great beat to it without any lyrics. It's a really catchy tune.

I posted this info earlier at another forum, though you all might be interested...

There are several ads I found listed here http://www.commamusic.com/ by the company who did the music, etc. I found the site while looking for the Dodge Caliber music I’ve been searching for. My ad’s not listed yet, but one of their composers did the music for it. Mouse over “menu” and then click on “work” when it appears and you can see the listings in their catalog from there. :)

Update:

The music from the Dodge Caliber “Road Trip” commercial is hopefully going to be made available for download soon, either at Dodge’s site or the ad agency’s who is responsible for the tune. Hooray! :) I had written to the ad agency and the composer and I received replies from both with that same information. Turns out the track is “quite popular” as one of them said!! From the looks of this and the other forum I frequent, they're right!

Back